Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers badly needed ***UPDATE 2***

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:04 PM
  • 16 Replies

my sister lost a baby around christmas last year (miscarriage) so she was scheduled for surgery today to remove her ovaries or something like that. when she went to have the surgery, the doctor told her she is pregnant again but they have no way in knowing if the baby is alive or not so they are going to do some tests. she already has a beautiful 4 y/o daughter whom we all love but we want this baby to live and be added to our family so if you or someone you know prays, remember her and her husband in this time of pain because we don't know if the baby is alive.

i know its asking alot but thanks for those who do.

UPDATE 1

she's on her way to the hospital as i type this to do some tests. the  only reason why i found out about all this is because my brother told me. my sister has always been jealous of the fact that i have two kids even though both of my pregnancies almost killed me and of the fact that i had a baby first but i have always loved her no matter how bad she would try to destroy my family and i still do love her and asking for prayer for her should prove it at least i hope so...lol. willupdate again when i find out something.

UPDATE 2

ITS ALIVE!!!!  the baby is alive and we are all excited but still keep them in your prayers so that sis can carry the baby full term and to have a healthy baby. we are all hoping the baby will be a boy and i just want to say thank you to all you wonderful ladies for your support and kindness in my family's time of need.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToriBabe1221
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:05 PM

prayers being sent that its a sticky, healthy baby!!!

lbdm2002
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:05 PM

wow..hope everything turns out okay.  is there a reason they can't do an ultrasound to find out??

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Oh my goodenss, will pray for sure. Is she excited to be pregnant? I hope the test all come out good for her. 

mamamalia
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:06 PM

my prayers are with your family.  Hopefully all goes well.  Keep me posted.

ArmyWife718
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:08 PM

My family will definiately be praying its a Healthy happy baby(:

his_babydoll
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:09 PM

she has wanted another baby the last 3 years so yes she is happy and as far as the ultrasound, don't know why they can't do that but they plan on some tests just not sure what kind.

lacey82606
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:09 PM

honey, you're not asking a lot. i would be glad to pray for your family and the baby!

shawneewaiting
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Quoting ToriBabe1221:

prayers being sent that its a sticky, healthy baby!!!

And no it's not a lot to ask. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am ME... and I like that!

SweetlilM
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I will be praying ... I hope the baby is alive and healthy!

nevergiveupmom
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I will keep your sister and hubby and baby in my prayers! Best Wishes!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)