Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New bangs!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

Any mommies out there who have cut their daughters bangs for the first time??  I would love to see pics if possible! I cut my DD's bangs 2 days ago..it was so exciting! Her first cut♥ She just turned 1 and her hair was always in her face when i did'nt have it fixed :) I look forward to seeing some.

This was the moment right after they were cut..

This was today..

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shebearncub
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:20 PM

She is beautiful!

babygomez
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Quoting shebearncub:

She is beautiful!

Thank you so much♥

elly25
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Oh my gosh!!She's cute!!!My daughter's hair is too fine and short still to cut. :*( 

owls

3earthangels
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:35 PM

She hates her hair in her face and will now ask me to cut them. It's too funny.

Your baby girl is soooo cute!

babygomez
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM
Quoting 3earthangels:

She hates her hair in her face and will now ask me to cut them. It's too funny.

Your baby girl is soooo cute!

Aww,that's too cute she asks you♥ thanks..your baby girl is adorable too!!! I love our girls' cheesy smiles.

babygomez
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM
Quoting elly25:

Oh my gosh!!She's cute!!!My daughter's hair is too fine and short still to cut. :*( 

Thank you! aww, really? well..my baby was born with TONS of hair,so i already knew i'd have to do it someday soon..

Bekah062205
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

i have never cut dd' s hair myself...i have always been to scared...but when i took her to get them cut, it looked weird....this was her very first hair cut(she has had 6 cuts so far)

babygomez
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM
Quoting Bekah062205:

i have never cut dd' s hair myself...i have always been to scared...but when i took her to get them cut, it looked weird....this was her very first hair cut(she has had 6 cuts so far)

Aww,thanks for sharing!! She is a beauty.Seems like she gave you guys no trouble with the cut,lol

jcelis
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Oh wow I can already foresee this. My baby girl is 5 months old and she was born with TONS of hair. Her hair is just as curly as your daughter's so I guess I know what to look forward to.

Lilypie
babygomez
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:31 AM
Quoting jcelis:

Oh wow I can already foresee this. My baby girl is 5 months old and she was born with TONS of hair. Her hair is just as curly as your daughter's so I guess I know what to look forward to.

Awww how cute! :) Yep, and i'll never forget when she was born, that's the first thing we noticed the most..her beautiful hair♥ Congrats on your baby..she is precious..feels like i just had mine yesterday :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)