Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Across the street from me

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:23 PM
  • 22 Replies

Let me start by saying, when I was 14 I was raped by a friend of my brothers, he served 5 years for the rape. When I went outside last week I noticed a new neighbor and I waved at her and their children. Today I was coming home from the store and I ran smack into this jerk that assaulted me (her husband). I was scared sh**less. He gave blew me a kiss and winked his eye. I am at a loss at what to do. I went to my local police station, yes he is registered with them and they cannot do force him to move. My husband is furious. I do not want my husband near this man, because I know he will loose his temper and he is not work going to prison over.

I do not want to become a prisoner in my own home, but I am really scared that he lives across the street from my house and near my family and I must see him everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

UPDATE: When I woke up this morning, my husband and his brothers posted this guys face and information everywhere in the neighborhood. I was so happy, because my husband and his brothers' idea was to catch him off someplace and beat him half-to-death then chop off his penis.

I did go to my police station and spoke with an detective their he told me basically what my cousin a lawyer said "unfortunately we need proof he is stalking you, and truthfully he can live anywhere he wants as-long-as he registers as a sex offender (he did).

I just don't want to hurt is children, but I am not aware if his wife knows or not.

in love     boy n girl

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemymarine306
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:26 PM

that is so effing disgusting that he moved there.  do you think he's stalking you, or that its coincidence?  i'm really sorry, and i hope this gets resolved somehow...aside from your hubby doing what mine would...

MomX04
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM

OMG I would make their life a living hell.  I would start by mailing everyone, or better yet knock on the doors.  Make sure everyone knows who this son of a bitch is and what he did.  It's public knowledge, post his sorry mug on the doors of the local grocery store.  Shame his ass out of town.

(((((hugs)))))) 

theresaphilly
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Quoting lovemymarine306:

that is so effing disgusting that he moved there.  do you think he's stalking you, or that its coincidence?  i'm really sorry, and i hope this gets resolved somehow...aside from your hubby doing what mine would...

I believe it's a coincidence, but my hubby believes otherwise, because when he assaulted me, he said "he would see me again and do a bunch of other sick stuff to me", too disgusting to mention. I wish he would go away

in love     boy n girl

jothra
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I don't know what I would do, but I like this idea=)

Quoting MomX04:

OMG I would make their life a living hell.  I would start by mailing everyone, or better yet knock on the doors.  Make sure everyone knows who this son of a bitch is and what he did.  It's public knowledge, post his sorry mug on the doors of the local grocery store.  Shame his ass out of town.

(((((hugs)))))) 

SimplyMagical
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:35 PM

i agree with what was said above i would post his picture EVERYWHERE!!!!! no one wants a registered sex offender leaving in their neighborhood!!!!! i would do everything in my power to get him to leave !!! and when/if you do put up posters i would go on meganslaw because he should be on there and put the link so everyone knows exactly what he did....sick bastard !!! 

MPWifeJessicia
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:35 PM

I'm sorry that you this happened to you when you were younger, but it is even sadder that you are being victimized all over again. He is obviously a sick, sick man. Is moving an option for you and your family? I'm sorry; I don't think you should have to move, but you certainly shouldn't have to be neighbors with this sick bastard.

Witch_Denise
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Do what I did when my ex left me and his five children with no means of support and we were forced to live in the projects *this was 18 years ago......I went to my dads got a rifle stood in my front yard and yelled at the top of my lungs "any of you mother fers try anything with me or my kids or try to break in my house.....I'll shoot to kill!!!!" went back into my house and smiled at everyone every time I saw them...I was dubbed the "crazy lady" and they left me alone....now I have respect from all of them.....

psychic test, psychic development and psychic readings

"Women are representive of the Earth itself, we nature, and nuture to ensure that life goes on." Denise '08
YoungMommy182
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:13 AM

this is a very very very good idea!!!

Quoting MomX04:

(((((hugs)))))) 

scootermom
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Quoting YoungMommy182:

this is a very very very good idea!!!

Quoting MomX04:

(((((hugs)))))) 

I agree.

lvnmylif
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I would do everything I had to do.  Including filing a restraining order.  Looking up the laws of my state and finding out what rights I had as a victim.  I would also install cameras and get a concealed weapons permit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)