Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sorry again military wives ,quick question please :)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:36 PM
  • 22 Replies

me and my my family are so stoked.we bought some stuff to send in a care package for a soldier and i would like to know if what i bought is good and if im missing something like toilet paper,i know dumb question.lol we bought some shaving cream,cookies,razors,cheese crackers,our kids picked out raisins for them to :) and let see shampoo and conditioner shampoo and conditioner,hand sanitizer,beef jerky,a tooth brush and tooth paste,popcorn and some other stuff i cant remember lol.thanks ladies.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zawifey
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM

sounds good to me, i dont knwo how the while thing works exactly but when my brother was over there i sent him deoderant and teeth whitening gum lol 

christiea
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Quoting wicked_tink:

me and my my family are so stoked.we bought some stuff to send in a care package for a soldier and i would like to know if what i bought is good and if im missing something like toilet paper,i know dumb question.lol we bought some shaving cream,cookies,razors,cheese crackers,our kids picked out raisins for them to :) and let see shampoo and conditioner shampoo and conditioner,hand sanitizer,beef jerky,a tooth brush and tooth paste,popcorn and some other stuff i cant remember lol.thanks ladies.

Yes that is good.  My Husband has been asking for most of that stuff any junk food they will like :) and they need razors and shaving cream. 

Also I know where my hubby is at he hasn't recieved all his stuff yet like washclothes and socks so I had to send him more.  And Body wash

Married to my Prince Charming 9-11-05

Blessed with a Princess 4-22-06

Blessed with a Prince 3-22-07

kiralyn
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:39 PM

that is so sweet of your family. one thing my husband loves to get is those little packets of crystal light or gatorade that you put in a water bottle. but thats only if you wanted to add more..what you have sounds great to me!

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Zawifey:

sounds good to me, i dont knwo how the while thing works exactly but when my brother was over there i sent him deoderant and teeth whitening gum lol 

omg i forgot that we bought gum twp packs of gum for him and some good smellin stuff for the pits lol.and we bought some snacks to.im just happy i was able to do it this time.thanks for the support :)

MarineAngel831
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:42 PM

My other half is a Marine and just got back from there in April! He requested baby wipes alot! Sometimes they go on 5-6 day missions and have no place to shower or wash up so they would use baby wipes!Just think a bunch of stinky smelly men!Ewwwwww!! Pack some baby wipes in there too hun!  Semper Fi to my Marine!!

I love my Munchkins and my Marine! Semper Fi!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:43 PM

thank you ladies i need this help lol.we all were so happy,my hubby was all stoked about and my kids.we are gonna make him a little something.thank you all again

alishabear0808
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Just a bit of advise... put anything that is liquid or can transfer smells on to the food in a zip loc bag before you send it, just incase it leaks etc...

MPWifeJessicia
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

I agree with the baby wipes. When my hubby was deployed he asked for those every time I sent him a care package.

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Quoting MarineAngel831:

My other half is a Marine and just got back from there in April! He requested baby wipes alot! Sometimes they go on 5-6 day missions and have no place to shower or wash up so they would use baby wipes!Just think a bunch of stinky smelly men!Ewwwwww!! Pack some baby wipes in there too hun!  Semper Fi to my Marine!!

lol thanks to :) i know im so damn duh right now.i even got amoney order for his family for xmas,it was like $25.00 i know it aint much but i stay with my word.i aint a sell out lol

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Quoting alishabear0808:

Just a bit of advise... put anything that is liquid or can transfer smells on to the food in a zip loc bag before you send it, just incase it leaks etc...

gotcha lol we are gonna get the odds and ends 2morrow thanks again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)