Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost expect a post to come up on here about us....

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:42 PM
  • 4 Replies

Not really, but I couldn't help but think that if anyone from Cafemom saw us earlier it could happen.

Its really cold here... well to me it is lol. No snow or anything like that yet, but still pretty cold & raining. We had to run to Sams though so we all bundled up and headed out.

Well, when we got there we realized Kalila was... stinky... so we headed to change her before anything else. I'd brought her diaperbag of course so no issues right? Wrong... We had diapers... but she had a horrible bout of diarrhea (isn't sick btw) and it made it through to her jeans. The bottoms and inside were covered in it. And of course... This is the ONE TIME we didn't have a spare pair of pants in her bag... We usually do and almost never have leaks, go figure.

Luckily it was Sams and they have clothes (and had it pretty warm in there too), so we got her changed, threw on a pair of training pants over her diaper just in case it happened again (a little extra protection) and went out to find her some clothes and get what we needed as fast as possible.

Everyone we talked to understood (and I think it was pretty obvious something happened, she still had on her jacket & we were talking about her new pants & apologizing to her the whole time lol) but of course I felt horrible (and still do really) that it happened at all & kept seeing the "looks" or imagining them anyway... I'm not usually paranoid about stuff, not sure if its the pg hormones or just feeling so bad about it all or what.. .but still.

smallest_mc Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket http://www.youravon.com/kmery
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lovemymarine306
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

don't worry, this has happened to me a couple of times with my toddler...lol

RissaBusch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA

I'm still going to keep my eye for a post in the next few days.  That would be hilarious if a post was made about you.  Well, hiliarious because you would know lol, not the fact that it was about you. 

shecallsmemom04
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:48 PM

that's why i always throw some spare kid stuff in the trunk.

it would be kind of funny if you hopped on cafemom and saw a post about you though...LOL.

if you are one of those overly annoying people, who seem to get offended over every little thing, and like to pull out the "judgemental" card....please, do not quote me.  i don't pay attention to stupid and i do not deal with whiners. 

get yourself a tissue, grow up, and move on.  and have a great day.  :-)

MamaKalila
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Yeah, like I said... we normally have it. I'm not even sure why there weren't spares in the bag this time...

And I think at this point I would kinda laugh if I saw a post, not entirely sure because I've been a little... moody... with the pg lol. But it would be kinda funny in a way.

smallest_mc Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket http://www.youravon.com/kmery
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)