Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the meanest?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 49 Replies

So I am kind of getting this from the admit something post. Tell us on here whats the meanest thing you have said to your DH/SO during an arguement, or just whenever. I wont get into the things I used to say to my ex but that was an ugly relationship but with this SO I think the meanest thing I have said to so him was that he was F***ing Stupid.... I know harsh right lol I apologized!!!

devil

Ever been ignored when you made a post? Come to post pleasers where you will never be ignored again!!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/107002
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomX04
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM

We got into a very heated fight once when we first got together because he had done somethings that hurt me to the core and I called him a SA N.  I have never forgiven myself for going there to this day and it has been 18 years.

landonsmom1018
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:08 PM

OUCH! But Im sure he has forgiven you so you should forgive yourself

Quoting MomX04:

We got into a very heated fight once when we first got together because he had done somethings that hurt me to the core and I called him a SA N.  I have never forgiven myself for going there to this day and it has been 18 years.

Ever been ignored when you made a post? Come to post pleasers where you will never be ignored again!!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/107002
YoungMommy182
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:09 PM

i have never called him anything bad. Just the usual dumbass, idiot, stupid... lol I slapped him once.... =\

meghan451
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM

i think the worst thing i ever said during a heated fight was, 'i bet u only wanted to get back with me because that ugly ass bitch rejected your ass and i was pregnant'. long story....

CafeMom Tickers
landonsmom1018
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Ive never slapped my SO out of anger but my DS's dad....man those fights would get very physical o_O

Quoting YoungMommy182:

i have never called him anything bad. Just the usual dumbass, idiot, stupid... lol I slapped him once.... =\

meghan451
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM

wait and after i said that i threw my shoe at him. luckily it didn't hit him.

Quoting meghan451:

i think the worst thing i ever said during a heated fight was, 'i bet u only wanted to get back with me because that ugly ass bitch rejected your ass and i was pregnant'. long story....

CafeMom Tickers
mamivon2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Said nothing

Thought alot. When he was drunk one time and held a shoot gun in my face I thought  I hope your Fucking ass dies real soon. Maybe pushing down the stairs.. or poison you...

The shoot gun wasnt loaded. I took care of that.

MomX04
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM

He claims he doesn't remember hearing me say it, but I know he did because it was the first and only time in our 20 years when he honestly could have considered hitting me.  He walked away but not before saying some very stern warnings first.

Quoting landonsmom1018:

OUCH! But Im sure he has forgiven you so you should forgive yourself

Quoting MomX04:

Tatumsmommy0123
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM

I once told DH that I would have never married him if he didn't get deployed, and that our daughter didn't even like him

Digital Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com

landonsmom1018
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:18 PM

ouch!

Quoting Tatumsmommy0123:

I once told DH that I would have never married him if he didn't get deployed, and that our daughter didn't even like him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)