Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hubby... blah blah blah

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM
  • 98 Replies

I hardly hear anything good about your hubbys... I hear alot of nagging about them... So, hopefully we can all come up with some good things about our husbands...

My hubby got me a card and roses for no reason... and he made me breakfast in bed... I love my hubby.... here's a pic of us together... BTW.. his lip is not swollen, it's his dip... LOL

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alishia655
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM

He is not my hubby...fiance rather. but he will randomly rub my back while i am washing dishes or cooking dinner. he knows i am close to delivery and knows how uncomfortable I am. this doesnt sound like much, but at 35 weeks pregnant, and working at arbys and taking care of the household can take its toll.

mamivon2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Thats sweet of your dh

Mine was pretty much a drunk the past 2 years and quit cold turkey august 29 2009. He is now selling is guns and safe to get some extra money.

ramzmomma
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:21 PM

He goes out at odd hours of the night to get me ice cream.

He rubs my back when he notices that it's hurting.

I love how he has to wake me up every morning before he leaves for work for a kiss.

And he loves me.. And i'll never question it because you can see it in his eyes.

How`s my pregnancy doing? 

two yr old bday ticker  

Lilypie - (W5DI)
MrsDuNn06
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:22 PM

my hubby made me german chocolate brownies today for no reason :) here is a pic of me and my love

Lyllismum
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Quoting Alishia655:

He is not my hubby...fiance rather. but he will randomly rub my back while i am washing dishes or cooking dinner. he knows i am close to delivery and knows how uncomfortable I am. this doesnt sound like much, but at 35 weeks pregnant, and working at arbys and taking care of the household can take its toll.

WOW!! back rubbies for you!! Lucky!! I love how mine always asks me for them.. and then threatens I get no kisses if I don't give them to him..LOL.. it's our little joke.. And yes, I know how being 35wks is... I was in cosmotology school and stood all the time... ugh.. good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and labor and delivery!!! Congrats to you!!

Lyllismum
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Quoting MrsDuNn06:

my hubby made me german chocolate brownies today for no reason :) here is a pic of me and my love

You are a very cute couple!! And I'm not one for chocolate, but those sound yummy!!

Lyllismum
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Quoting mamivon2:

Thats sweet of your dh

Mine was pretty much a drunk the past 2 years and quit cold turkey august 29 2009. He is now selling is guns and safe to get some extra money.

Congrats to your hubby!! He's got some will power for quitting like that. I give him kuddos.. And to you too for being so strong!!

Alishia655
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Quoting Lyllismum:

Quoting Alishia655:

WOW!! back rubbies for you!! Lucky!! I love how mine always asks me for them.. and then threatens I get no kisses if I don't give them to him..LOL.. it's our little joke.. And yes, I know how being 35wks is... I was in cosmotology school and stood all the time... ugh.. good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and labor and delivery!!! Congrats to you!!

Thank you! I think I am being a wuss about being pregnant tho. He is such a good guy  I am so lucky!!

Willowjade
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I was feeling really bad about myself the other day...and my husband came up to me and put his hands on each side of my face and told me how gorgeous I was and that all he has to do is to look at me to make him feel like the happiest man on earth.  I"m so lucky.

Us at our wedding July 08.

luvourboys
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:51 PM

My hubby is absolutely wonderful.  He does whatever he can whenever he can.  The one thing he does on a daily basis for me, is that he gets up with our boys in the morning just so I can get a little bit more sleep.  I know that may not seem like much to some, but I have some health issues and they cause me to be tired most of the time, so even when it is just 30 minutes it seems like a lifetime at that point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)