Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be careful what you post on FB

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 17 Replies

Or at least get your lies straight....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34089972/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

I am a good enough mom.  My opinions on parenting tactics change minute by minute depending on my mood and the situation.  I feel if the kids are still alive and fed by the end of the day I've done my job.  I am a Goofy Goober (see the Spongebob Movie). I believe in singing and other things that embarass your children. When my kids say I'm the meanest parent ever I take it as a compliment.  I've often yearned to box up my kids and ship them to Timbuktu.  I feel the best thing about having kids is reliving childhood.  I have a career and I'm proud of it.  You can mess with me and get away with it but God help you if you hurt my kids.  We are all flying by the seat of our pants with nothing but love to guide us.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrayMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Ummm yeah, her psychiatrist told her to go to Chippendales?  She needed to be cut off... 

elly25
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Well I think that no matter what you should be careful about what you put on line period.That benign said I don't have a FB account. 

owls

CountryBreed
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM

ugh. This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Good thing I'm an American, you don't get paid time off just because you're depressed. You wake you ass up every morning, lug it to work, dry up your sobs and tears and do what you have to do to survive, then you get on Cafemom and Bitch about it.

Geeze. Whatever happened to drowning your sorrows in a bottle?

1andonlysarissa
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM

lmaooo omg this reminds me of the time my uncle got rear ended and wanted to sue for everything the person had next thing he knows his pictures of him bowling was sent to him lmaoo they do investigate everything now a days haha so if u lie and say you cant work your hurt etc etc act like it lol...

iam a 19 year old stay at home, spoiling my daughter every second i

get, cooking and cleaning, boo boo kissing,afternoon nap taking, fiance to dijun, proud beautiful mommy to a boss baby princess

named genesis a'nye and loving every minute of it :-)

blindfoldedlady
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Quoting CountryBreed:

ugh. This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Good thing I'm an American, you don't get paid time off just because you're depressed. You wake you ass up every morning, lug it to work, dry up your sobs and tears and do what you have to do to survive, then you get on Cafemom and Bitch about it.

Geeze. Whatever happened to drowning your sorrows in a bottle?

rolling on floor

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

VayAndLexasMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Well anyone who's ever REALLY been depressed knows that taking a vacation, getting away from things and getting your mind off things is a very good thing. It may have helped her....that is until she got home and found out she no longer has money coming in. And right before Christmas too. Just because she was out and about and looked like she was having a good time doesn't mean she really was having a good time. I know I'm pretty damn good at faking happy when I need to.

StrayMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:52 PM

I am not buying it.  Not only did she go on multiple vacations, but she took the time and effort to post it all on FB.

She may still be depressed, but if she can do all that, she can work too.

Quoting VayAndLexasMom:

Well anyone who's ever REALLY been depressed knows that taking a vacation, getting away from things and getting your mind off things is a very good thing. It may have helped her....that is until she got home and found out she no longer has money coming in. And right before Christmas too. Just because she was out and about and looked like she was having a good time doesn't mean she really was having a good time. I know I'm pretty damn good at faking happy when I need to.

chelleybeans
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Depression effects everyone differently and you can get on disability for depression here in the US. I'm depressed as hell and just posted the other day that I wanna kill myself but I'm still on here and I still post on FB, doesn't mean I'm not depressed.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
VayAndLexasMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM

I think they should've investigated it a little more before acting on it. Especially if her doctor basically prescribed her a vacation.

Quoting StrayMom:

I am not buying it.  Not only did she go on multiple vacations, but she took the time and effort to post it all on FB.

She may still be depressed, but if she can do all that, she can work too.

Quoting VayAndLexasMom:

StrayMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Are you on disability, and are there pictures of you going on multiple vacations and going to strip clubs?

I am not saying she is not depressed, she may be.  However, if she is capable of doing all of these other things she is capabale of working...she may not feel like it, but she is capable.

Quoting chelleybeans:

Depression effects everyone differently and you can get on disability for depression here in the US. I'm depressed as hell and just posted the other day that I wanna kill myself but I'm still on here and I still post on FB, doesn't mean I'm not depressed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)