Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Full Throttle Saloon

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anyone else watching this on Tru TV?  We look forward to it all week and I absolutely love Michael.  It's only November and I can't wait for Sturgis next year.  We didn't make it to the Throttle this year (just back from vacation and my dad was visiting so super super busy) so we're going next year.  Love Sturgis!  lol

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ajswenson
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Yea we're watching it too.  We've never seen it before but my DH can't even go to bed for work b/c he's so into it! LOL

bluesky51201
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:43 PM

LOL, my DH has been sitting here for three weeks now going "is it August yet"?  Sturgis week is awesome.

Quoting ajswenson:

Yea we're watching it too.  We've never seen it before but my DH can't even go to bed for work b/c he's so into it! LOL

Luv_my_hubby
by Nikki on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:08 PM

love it...going to bed so it's DVR'd..

Witch_Denise
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I love it!!! I have a friend (woman) who recently went through her midlife crisis and bought a bike and went this last year...she now rides every chance she gets...she also only has one grown son and no hubby.....I could imagine trying to cram the twins on a bike...lol...do they make a double sidecar....she wants me to go too..right!!!

psychic test, psychic development and psychic readings

"Women are representive of the Earth itself, we nature, and nuture to ensure that life goes on." Denise '08
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)