Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet the Natives on the Travel Channel

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM
  • 3 Replies

Right now they are airing Pacific Tribemans that are coming to the USA and visiting NY. It's pretty interesting.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cmb121906
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:37 PM

The Pacific tribesman have it right, why do we pump all our farm animals full of so much stuff. Wouldn't they be healthier just eating green grass. Eating that will spoil our bodies. If you don't see me for awhile, I'll be in another country running around naked living off the earth the way it was intended.

Click for more info!

omgamomie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Lol I wanna watch this show! I love the travel channel. Its looks funny! I hope the hosts of the men learned from them.
Quoting cmb121906:

The Pacific tribesman have it right, why do we pump all our farm animals full of so much stuff. Wouldn't they be healthier just eating green grass. Eating that will spoil our bodies. If you don't see me for awhile, I'll be in another country running around naked living off the earth the way it was intended.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
cmb121906
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Its soooo good. I'm sitting here with a smile on my face the whole time b/c they are just so intrigued. They have it right though with that I replied with down below. That was semi quoted from what one of them said. They live off the land and we sit here pumping our food full of crap lol

Its a new program and a new one will be on sunday.

Quoting omgamomie:

Lol I wanna watch this show! I love the travel channel. Its looks funny! I hope the hosts of the men learned from them.
Quoting cmb121906:

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)