Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When will I be able to breathe?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm 26wks- 27wks on Thrusday and I guess I'm carrying higher than with my last baby.

I can't breathe! Sitting down I can't breathe, I can't bend over to put my pants on, socks, shoes, shave..etc.

I just feel very stretched out to the max in all directions and I'm having trouble getting comfortable anywhere. I'm having lots of difficulty sleeping when I feel suffocated.

When will this get better? or what can I do to help?

The lack of sleep due to this issue and just feeling huge (not complaining about that though- love this pregnancy!) and can't breathe is getting me in a slump. I have no energy to do anything. I just want to watch movies all day and have my hubby get up and get me what I need so I don't have to move! LOL

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM

MMMM....when your kids are 80? 

CafeMom Tickerssanta green Have a very Merry Christmas!

smarshy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM

I had a boy, and he was all up in my ribs until right around 30 weeks. Then he dropped and I could breathe and the pain in my liver area, OW, went away. Then I got broken crotch.... ;) I was uncomfortable FOREVER.

Just_Bethy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM

I think they make yoga dvds for pregnant women now...(Disclaimer..ask your Dr before starting..lol)...Might have some stretches that could help... ???

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

elly25
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM

With both pregnancies I had breathing issues.Not just because I was a large as the Good Year blimp,but being pregnant triggers my asthma more then the normal for some reason.I carry my children high.I have a short torso too.The only thing that made it better was delivering them.lol!! 

owls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)