Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

aww- damn. i think i did an uh-oh...?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 26 Replies

so if you seen a status that said.... "found the PERFECT person to pass my son off to! yay!"...

and previous status'--

passed out in the bathroom today- so tired. slept for 45 minutes. lmao. getting a good night of sleep; tomorrow is gonna be a big deciding factor of my future (11/29)

had like 3 hours of sleep last night, 4 hours the night before.. and tonight? i wont go to bed til 3 or 4 am- again. up by 8am. i miss my son. (11/28)

giving up. letting go. Can my son ever forgive me? I can only hope. (11/23)

what would you think? i mean- really?... and would this be enough "evidence" to cut off childsupport (not that its being paid or anything lol)?

**edit/background**

these are MY status'... my son rarely goes to sleep and he only gets like 4 hours of sleep a night (the first time i asked the docs, she said it was normal. we are going to a diff doc in 2 weeks).. the giving up/letting go- basically its about MY future. i am really trying hard to get a degree, but it seems like so many obsticales are in my way. i have it all figured out now, but at that point, it was hard. and i was hoping that my son could forgive his mom for being a college dropout. the missing him part-- he was with friends. i have panic attacks when he's not with me (or even when he is and we are with other people) so i am slowly trying to keep it under control.. and yea- basically i really did miss him. the current status-- passing him off-- i found him a perfect babysitter/"mom" for him. the new sitter does at home care from 6 am to midnight so most likely, for however long, he'll always go to her.. plus she runs her childcare like a family-- the kids in there are like brothers and sisters, i was "auntie" to one of the boys in there.. basically its like a home environment, which i love!

but! my son's "grandmother" friend requested me on there and pretty sure she will be passing my status' along to her son (my son's dad).. and knowing him, he'll try to stop CS payment (that he doesnt pay anyways), if this is enough "proof" that my son isnt in my care.. does that make sense? thats the only info they have... other than tony's (my son's dad) other kid's mom sent me a message a few days ago, asking if i was alright.. i responded with a "yea, just trying to figure some shit out".. which could go either way.

so based on ONLY the status', what do you think they were implying-- that i dont have my son with me?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Umm...okay? I am confused...background info?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
mommy_of_2_babi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM

me too im lost maybe im just a blonde

Quoting krystlzd3:

txmomof3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM

me too

Quoting krystlzd3:

Carrie Mommy of 4: Katie, 10/17/01; Briana, 6/19/03; Clayton, my angel, 3/4/07; & Hailey, 4/24/08   

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

confused 

CafeMom Tickerssanta green Have a very Merry Christmas!

Amybelle
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

I don't really understand 

YoungMommy182
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

confused 

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Sounds like this person has issues...

Just_Bethy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Status updates have saved a guy from being arrested...lost a woman her job...so I am careful what I write..(Not that I have any secrets or a wild time to put down any way...lol) 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM

To stop a child support order no but possible reason for the father to seek custody of the child from the mother yes.

Because i love my little girl  Because yes i am Bipolar

Trisomy 18 Has affected my life For my aunt

For my grampa (lung cancer) For my papa (liver cancer)

Pink and Blue because infants deserve to be remembered too

WHAT COLORS ARE IN YOUR LIFE?

Bennett121
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM

uh , OP, your post doesn't make any sense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)