Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mommys who had bald babies lol

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 32 Replies

Ok so my daughter was born bald and I am wondering when she will really start getting hair. I know all kids are different so you mommys who had bald babies when did they get hair? I mean hair that you can put in little pig tails or a pony on top of their head. lol I cant wait to do my little girls hair :]

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom985
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM

my son is almost 3 and he is still bald lol 

shebearncub
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM

My dd was bald until 1 but then she really started getting some and quickly!

tontasrubia03
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM

My daughter was 11 pounds at birth, and bald as can be! She looked like a little butter ball!  Finally at about 9 months she had a few sprouts of hair so i could do the pebbles hair....

amayabrianna
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

My oldest was bald until she was one then it started coming in good!!! My youngest was born with enough hair to put in pigtails...etc!!! 

3earthangels
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

My oldest dd was born with black peachfuzz. Her hair didn't get long enough for me to put into a ponytail, or even pigtails, until she was almost 2.

That's her at 13 months. I could of put an itty-bitty pony in it. But I loved her wild curls so I didn't.

elly25
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Both of my children were born with jet black peach fuzz on their heads.It fell out not that soon after they were a month old too.My son didn't start getting hair until he was almost two years old.He just woke up one day with hair it seemed.lol!!My daughter started getting hair at six months old.It's still very fine and not all that full,but it's better then no thing.lol!!I can put it in piggy tails and that is all that counts to me.

owls

MsDean

All 3 around a yearold maybe a little passed that age. hey bald is beautiful :)

iceprincess29

haha, my neice was bald until she was a little over a year. Then one day at my aunts house, their pitbull licked the back of her head...a few weeks later she had hair growing there lol. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
TheLastLetter
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:49 PM

My middle one was well basically bald.  He didnt get his first hair cut till he was about 2 1/2 cause I didnt think he had enough to cut off LOL

katie_uszaki
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Idk, sorry my dd was born with a ton of hair!  She's my first so far! Here she is at 8 months with pigtails! I was able to put her hair in pigtails at like 8 weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)