Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SNUGGIES

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM
  • 26 Replies

Does anyone own a snuggie?

Do you have the newest colors and patterns?

Does your dog have a snuggie?

Does anyone else notice the old guy without his Snuggie on the commercial, when everyone is cheering on bleachers, he is shivering?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YoungMommy182
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM

No

No

No

No

=)

lilasmommy418
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM

uh no.  i have no desire to have one.  if i ever get the desire, i'll wear my robe backwards

smarshy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Quoting lilasmommy418:

uh no.  i have no desire to have one.  if i ever get the desire, i'll wear my robe backwards

But does your robe cover your WHOLE body like a snuggie. I think not. :(

Davids_Wife1307
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

I have the pink snuggie. I love it. I don't have a dog, so no my dog doesn't have a snuggie. I have never paid attention to the commercials that much lol.

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

yes. i have a snuggie.

nope. my mom got me the blue one- a early christmas present. plus i like the color blue.

my dog doesnt have one.. but thats cuz i dont have a dog (plus i dont like dogs wearing clothes)... my son does have one- its his christmas present. it buttons (which mine doesnt! grr!) plus its spongebob. lol

and no- i dont really watch the commercials for it anymore. they lied to me. the people are all walking around, staying "warm", when in fact, the cold air hits your ass! and even goes through the big arm sections. grr.

MizzMommaz
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

lol I agree.

Quoting lilasmommy418:

I am a proud full time momma , BF/FF, vaccinating, partially cloth diapering, non-circumcising, baby wearing, ERF, crafty kind of momma to Gabriela (5/30/07) and Miguel (12/4/08)  I do what I think is best for MY kids! <3

EmmasMom0305
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

No, but my mom ordered dd one for Christmas and dd wants to buy the dog one for my sisters dog because it "needs to snuggle in a snuggie". 

smarshy
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Quoting Shy_Dia:

yes. i have a snuggie.

nope. my mom got me the blue one- a early christmas present. plus i like the color blue.

my dog doesnt have one.. but thats cuz i dont have a dog (plus i dont like dogs wearing clothes)... my son does have one- its his christmas present. it buttons (which mine doesnt! grr!) plus its spongebob. lol

and no- i dont really watch the commercials for it anymore. they lied to me. the people are all walking around, staying "warm", when in fact, the cold air hits your ass! and even goes through the big arm sections. grr.

Lol, I was actually thinking that they might not be bad for winter hospital deliveries.

Witch_Denise
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM

lol ....I bought my daughter one for Christmas since she demanded it whining...she took up crochet and thought this would be just the thing for her..lol...as for me ahhh no...and my dog would just pee on it...lol

psychic test, psychic development and psychic readings

"Women are representive of the Earth itself, we nature, and nuture to ensure that life goes on." Denise '08
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Yep, and I love mine.

I have the royal blue one

I dont have a dog

lol, dont watch commericials havent seen it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)