Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you want something good and mushy to read? (long)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

My hubby is wonderful.  I will explain a little bit about what brought on this letter.  We decided to agree on a pact.  I would write what I expected of him and he would do the same about me.  This was to help our home run a bit smoother.  Things are fine but they could be better financially, romance, and household things.  By no means is it causing problems, just things that could help make things run a bit easier.  Any who, I wrote my half and I was o him to write his.  He works nights and when he gets hom, he usually speand about 1/2 hour on the computer before he comes to bed.  Well the other morning I woke up to a new icon on my desktop titled "Amy's contract"

and here is what it said...

Hey Sexy,

Your amazing in every way and in everything you do.  i know at times i take you for granted or i ask alot of you and do very little myself, im sorry for that, your a wonderful wife and one of the most amazing mothers i have ever known.  Your my world babe and with out you who knows where i would be or what i would be doing but there is one thing for certain i wouldnt be this happy and blessed.  I know the kids are a handful but you make it look easy, i know the chores are alot to handle with the kids on top but somehow you make time to touch somethings up.  so as for my contract for you this is what i want you to do.  everything your doing now keep doing it and dont change a thing your the most amazing woman that i have the pleasure of calling my true love, the kids love you, your a great mommy so keep being that amazing wife and wonderful mommy thats what i want from you.  You are the prettiest woman i know, most wifes after they get married get uglier or fatter u havent gotten either if anything your better looking then i first met you, im so attracted too you sometimes i think about your beauty and wonder why your with me.  i couldnt ask for better, i couldnt dream of better, and i never imagined myself ending up with someone as beautiful as you nor as wonderful and full of life and personality.  i mean seriously you can hit me in the face hard with a bag of mashed potatoes but still have me laughing in 5 secs. your caring and smart.  there is so much we need but you put that aside and make sure the kidds have everything they could ever want that is a truely wonderful mommy.  im so in love with you and who you are that i never want you to change a thing.  your so special to me that i cant even sit here and imagine me and u ever being apart with out feeling a tear in my heart.  i never wanna feel that feeling of loss knowing that i could never get or find another woman as great as you and so your stuck with me.  i didnt really realise what i had and i was taking advantage of you all this time thinking that cause i bring home the money you owe me something, but in thinking about thanksgiving and what i most thankful for i realised it, and im glad cause most ppl dont until its too late.  Since we never actually sat down on thanksgiving and said what we are thankful for let me lay it out to you now.  i'm thankful for you, you have made me the man i am today and if it wasnt for you i wouldnt be half the man i am. i dont know what my life would have been if we never met, i dont know where i would be or what i would be doing, but i do know one thing for sure i woudlnt be nearly as happy or content with my life then i am with you.  your brighten my world, and make it whole, on drill weekends you know why i cant sleep, its not the beds they are comfy, its not the temp cause i always take the bed nearest to the air conditioner and make it comfortable, its the fact that your not there with me, your make me feel safe, knowing when i wake up ima have someone to talk too, ima have a gorgeous woman to look at and admire, ima have someone i know loves me and cares for me and my children prolly more then she even cares about her own needs.  you make me feel so alive and keep things in perspective for me when i go nutz.  you are my other half that beats me to my senses with potatoe packets.  jayden and wyatt has a great mommy to look up too admire and know that no matter what you'll always still love them, as for me i know you love me and i know you would do anything for me.  you can make me laugh when im mad you can allow me to cry when im sad and i know youll always be there.  you are a blessing to me and the kids never has god create a more perfect wife and mother then you, and so as far as this contract goes there is nothing you need to do except keep being that amazing person im in love with and the kids absolutely adore.  Your truelly do brighten up the day for me with just a smile, the ppl you call your friends are the lucky ones to be able to call you a friend, all your family are the lucky ones to call you blood, the kids are the lucky ones to call you mommy, but most of all im the most luckiest of them all cause i can call you mine, believe me every man out there is at a disadvantage to me and they prolly envy me because i have you, you make me look better and you make me a better person.  You truelly are amazing in every way.  I LOVE YOU, so keep doing what your doing and dont ever change for any one or anything!

You are my deepest desire, and i can call you my own and because of that anything i accomplish through out my life will always pale in comparison to the one i cheerish most.

LOVE,
Poopy Head

I love this man so very much!!!!!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sarah0379
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Awe thats so awesome. It feels good when your hubby express's the way he feels about you. My hubby just made second class petty officer today and I put it on blast on my facebook and how proud I was of him and this is what he wrote in his facebook status

I couldn't do the things that I do at work or with my family without the love and support of my wife. Witch just happens to be the best mother, wife, and lover anyone could ever ask for. I really, really love u babe.

I love that man with all my heart we are very lucky women.

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM

bump

mae_01_sw
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:10 AM

How sweet!

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Quoting MommySwiggles:

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)