Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what is the sexiest thing you have ever done for your hubby

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

how do you spice it up

what is the sexiest thing you have done for hubby

need ideas lol....hubby had been gone for 4 years only seen him 7 months out for 4 years if you add all the time up (navy) and we will be together for three years shore duty soon so i need ideas on how to spice things up

our love life hasnt been boring yet lol..well cause every time he comes home its a honeymoon but im affraid whats going to happen when we live together

lynzie, proud navy wife, mommy to 2 little girls kayde3 and brynn13mnths, also mommy to one in heaven(5wk3days12-05-09)and owner of thefitmamaclub

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by Nichole on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Got up and made him scrambled eggs at 3:30 in the morning lol. May not e very sexy to anyone else but he thought it was HOOOOOT!

MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:22 PM

I've made him a sexy video before......taken sexy pictures......I buy different kinds of lingerie all the time for him.....I like to experiment with lotions and different lubricants....stuff like that.

Of course, I think the absolute sexiest thing I do for him is get pregnant. I don't know why, but he thinks I'm the hottest woman on earth when I'm pregnant.

roxy85
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Letting him play his computer game uninterrupted with no guilt, haha. I took some sexy pictures in his Class A jacket with all his medals and mailed that to him during the second deployment.

Proud Army Wife and Former Soldier...

baby development

BigMamaHeidi
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Sent him a text from the bedroom requesting he turn off South Park and come upstairs cause I was naked.

Seriously...I'm 8 months pregnant. It aint real sexy right now, and we arent romantic people---even when I'm NOT pregnant. LOL "Sexy" for us is actually taking all of our clothes off to have sex, or hell, having sex in the shower for that matter.

Sweetestgirl79
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:25 PM

thanks for the ideas

he has never seen me prego ..well just at the end...he left when i was 3 months prego on deployment with dd#1 and dd#2 he left the day we found out we were prego and each girl he was home for just two days b4 we deliverd them

he is home in less then a month and we just m/c sunday at 5 weeks...we arent sure if we iwll try again ...i would love to have him around for a pregnancy

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

I've made him a sexy video before......taken sexy pictures......I buy different kinds of lingerie all the time for him.....I like to experiment with lotions and different lubricants....stuff like that.

Of course, I think the absolute sexiest thing I do for him is get pregnant. I don't know why, but he thinks I'm the hottest woman on earth when I'm pregnant.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MOMMY?    if you have just had a baby, ttc,want to maintain your weight, or you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy come join us and have fun, gain support and share tips and lose that weight or maintain your weight ...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

MommyToEthan
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2009 at 6:33 PM

swallowed. 

Do you have a BOY??   If so, come join us at RAISING BOYS!  It's a great group for mothers of boys of any age!  Hope to see you there!!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/336/

Caroline84
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM

here are some suggestions for you.

cook him dinner with nothing on but an apron and heels.

rub chocolate syrup on his penis and lick till clean. (can get messy I would sugest brown sheets)

you could try role playing that is always fun.

blind fold him and only you are allowed to move his hands where you want them while you do the deed.

SoldierMom86
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Me and DH used to use webcams when one of us was staying at the hospital w/DS. Late at night if he was awake he would text me and tell me to get on. I would put on a little show for him, strip and then "play" on the webcam for him.   Or I would use our camcorder and record myself stripping or something and leave it on the bed so when he came home after staying with DS and I had gone to stay, he would get to watch it before going to bed.  Also, I have dressed up like a Catholic school girl, tied him and teased him...he loved the pig tails ;-)  Good luck!

-Ashley, Soldier/Army Wife/Mother to one Amazing little boy, Azriel (Survivor of Gastroschisis, SBS, and a triple organ transplant)

toddler boy

SoldierMom86
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 7:06 PM

This too. You can tie him up and blind fold him so he doesn't know what is coming next (your mouth, hand, etc) and you can use feathers on him, or edible stuff like caroline said. My DH loves when he is handcuffed or tied b/c he can't touch me :-p

Quoting Caroline84:

here are some suggestions for you.

cook him dinner with nothing on but an apron and heels.

rub chocolate syrup on his penis and lick till clean. (can get messy I would sugest brown sheets)

you could try role playing that is always fun.

blind fold him and only you are allowed to move his hands where you want them while you do the deed.

-Ashley, Soldier/Army Wife/Mother to one Amazing little boy, Azriel (Survivor of Gastroschisis, SBS, and a triple organ transplant)

toddler boy

julls04
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM

going to sound a little off i know, the year before me and my husband got together i bought a 'border patrol' costume you no the really skimpy ones? well my husband just so happens to be mexican and born in guadalajara (messed that up lol dont feel like a spell check) well needless to say that costume and some heels with some cuffs really spiced one night up. if not costume play maybe try doing it some where off the wall. maybe even when your driving one night pull over and give him head.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)