Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the hell is wrong with men tonight?!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM
  • 6 Replies

so many of the posts i've read tonight involve the husband leaving, fighting or just being a dumbass in general! so i think all of us should get together for a group hug and some supporting words for the women that are dealing with these morons!

My words of encouragement: Men are idiots always have been always will be. So stay strong and take care of  your self and your child/ren! You all are stronger that what you would think when it comes down to it!

group hug

Daisypath Wedding tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SunnyJoJo
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Oh i'm right on that train tonight to. my words about men are my siggy...  truer words have never been spoken.

Men are the most horrible creatures honey, they will ruin your life you mark my words...

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Is there a full moon? LOL

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:04 AM

mines is on yo ville being a moron lol i agree big hugs to all of the moms going through all of this

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM

I'm upset with mine. I dont know what is up with men.

rosa_lee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM

group hug

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:09 AM

omg this is so weird... i was just thinking about doing a post about this too!!! i dnt knw whats going on with them... its the holiday season they should be home with their families not running the streets being a-holes... its ok ladies we are strong!! u ladies will be alright and they will regret the crap they are doing.. hugs!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)