Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dad is in the ER~Update1~LAST UPDATE...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:18 AM
  • 9 Replies

My husband, daughter, and I are living in Germany right now since he is in the Army so about half an hour ago my daddy called me from the states saying that he is on his way to the ER.. Guess he's been having horrible chest pains and he said he's never had pain that bad. Just wondering if you guys could say a little prayer for him. I would appreciate it sooo much.

Edit #1:

First off I just want to thank you to all of you who have kept my dad in your prayers. I just talked to him, he's still in the hospital. At 10 am Oklahoma time they were supposed to do a catscan on him. They have found a spot on his lung (I'm not gonna lie it scares me cause he is a chain smoker). Anyways, they told him they think it's just pneumonia. I am supposed to call back in about 3 hours to see if they have figured anything out. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. I will be back with an update in around 3 hours. Thank you again everyone.

LAST UPDATE:  I just talked to my dad and they are doing one more heart test on him then he is getting to go home!!! I am so thankful to all of you who have kept him in your prayers. I'm guessing the spot on his lung was nothing serious cause they didn't say anything about it. But just wanted to update. Thank you so much everyone again for praying for him. Prayers really do work and God is great.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
abjbrewer
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I'm sorry, I hope everything will be fine.

praying

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:23 AM

will do,and i hope he has a speedy recovery

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I will..

LollipopDream
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I'm sorry. He will be in my prayers.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Here's to hoping it's just ingestion! He'll be in my thoughts! 

mommaboudreaux
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Absolutely, I am praying!!  Keep us updated!!

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:36 AM

Thanks everyone for keeping my dad in your prayers. I still haven't heard from him and it's been 7 hours but I know you have to wait forever in the ER lol. But I will keep everyone updated. I'm sure it's nothing, but I worry alot since I'm in Germany and I can't be there for him. But thanks again everyone.

lyrick24
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:39 AM

i'm sending up a prayer for him now!

mitch576
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:42 AM

absolutely momma! hugs! i hope everything works out for him.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)