Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too old for Christmas

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone else gotten to the point where Christmas is no longer about you getting gifts, but seeing the joy in others when they get their gifts..and just spending time with the ones you love? 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:28 AM

i enjoy seeing my kids have fun.im a big kid at heart and ill always take advantage of doing dumb crap at chuckie cheese or at the park lol.people always say your to old for that.im like naw there aint no such thing in my eyes lol.my eyes light up though

SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:29 AM

its totally always been that way for me. Jonathan(DH) sucks at gift buying, so normally i stuff my stocking with undies and socks. and get a couple cheap things for me that say love Jonathan lol. the real joy for me is seeing DD and DH flip when they open their presents

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 18 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-8 weeks!

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:29 AM

yup when I hit my teens I wasn't so excited about it anymore. We just got together and ate lots of food I was more excited about that LOL

MixedCooke
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:09 AM

last year they had to remind me to open my presents.  I dont really need anything these days nor is there anything I cannot live without.  I focus on my family and decorating but this year has been difficult because this pregnancy has me exhausted!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)