• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im irritated with cps.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:28 AM
  • 31 Replies

ok so if you have read my previous posts you know the situation. so i talked to the detective and he cleared me he told me i have nothing to worry about that i passed and my ex failed. so the social worker said she is keeping the safety plan in effect until the case is closed. which i wouldnt care but i cant be unsupervised with my dd so we are living with my mom. the problem is my mom is suppose to go back to work this week after taking  a 30 day leave without pay, so know that there not dropping the safety plan we dont know what to do, we cant put her in daycare cause theres no openings til july of 2010 and theres no family around us the closest relative lives 3 hours away and i cant go stay with one of them because its out of the county. so idk what to do. i dnt see why they wont drop the safety plan since i have been cleared. sorry this is just a little vent and if anyone has any advice im open to it.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:31 AM

sorry but Im not aware of your previous post. What were the circumstances involving your case?

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:32 AM

i hope things get better for you

Amybelle
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:37 AM

they're just watching out for the saftey of your LO 

brittany89
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:39 AM

begining of november someone assaulted my dd and broke her leg and possibly sexually abused her. well the only two at the house were me and my fiance well and our dog. ok i might as well type this all out again.

on the morning of november 5th at around 4:30 my then fiance woke me up saying come here and when i asked what he just repeated come here. so i followed to him to our family room where there is a sliding glass door and my dd was laying on the patio right outside.so i asked what the hell was going on and he said the dog was barking and woke him up. then i asked why didnt he bring her in instead of coming to get me first and he said he wanted to me to see. so i picked her up and she started crying i figured she was cold cause when i wrapped her in a blanket she stopped crying and went to sleep. i had checked her over and she looked like normal just cold. so i got her up in the morning and she had a fever and wouldnt ear or drink and just layed there. i had went to stand  her up to walk her to  bed to take  her nap and she wouldnt walk so i decided to take her to urgent care. my mom took me because my then fiance didnt want to. so we get there and find out her tibia was fractured in 3 places and it had to have been intentional. she had a bruise and cut on her tounge a bruise on her ear and a bruise on her privates. none of which i had ever seen before. my then fiance said when i asked him how she could have gotten outside he said she got out of her room climbed the gate and got out the backdoor and must have fell.

now i have went over every scenario possible. there is NO way she could have gotten out of the house her self. and even if she did there is nothing to fall from in our backyard or in our house. The second i found out it had to be intentional i broke up with him and moved out. everything points to him. and we both went for lie detectors and i passed mine and he failed his.

brittany89
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:40 AM

yes i know that but i was cleared.

randi1978
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Have you talked with the caseworker and let her know what is happening?  If you were cleared, then they have to consider the fact that there is no one else able to "supervise".  If you were cleared, they can't take her from you just because there is nobody there to supervise.  At least, that is how I am seeing it.

Have you pressed charges against the ex boyfriend?

Quoting brittany89:

yes i know that but i was cleared.

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:44 AM

WOW...im so sorry your and your DD has to go thru this. Im not sure why the didnt revise the safety plan.

praying for you DD's recovery.

cuddlebunnymom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Since you have passed maybe talk to the social worker and see what they say can be done.  I had read your previous post about your test was being sent off for a closer look or something.  I would so be beating his ass or something.  They are just looking out for the well fare of your daughter but i'd still talk with them because they are the only ones that can really tell you what to do about the situation. 

wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:47 AM

omg girl im so sorry.i hope your lil girl is okay.is she?man that is horrible

brittany89
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Quoting cuddlebunnymom:

Since you have passed maybe talk to the social worker and see what they say can be done.  I had read your previous post about your test was being sent off for a closer look or something.  I would so be beating his ass or something.  They are just looking out for the well fare of your daughter but i'd still talk with them because they are the only ones that can really tell you what to do about the situation. 

i talked to the detective and he told me i passed with out a doubt and charges arent and will never be coming my way. he is trying to get my ex to confess or slip up and is trying to lock him up. theres no proof. they said the one reason they arent dropping the safety plan is because they didnt ask me if im lying to cover for him which doesnt make sense since i told them everything and i told them i am positive it was him (how is that covering for him).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)