Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you find that

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

everything is easier at three, I know some of you experineced this at two but Man with dd from about 15 months 2 and a half she has been a handful. Lately she has just been sooooo much easier. Like the past few months I am feeing like someone has kidnapped the old moody, whiny, my way or the highway her and replaced her with someone I can talk to and comminacate with. I just told her to go put on her bed clothes and get in the bed. I vacumed did some things in the living room and went to check on her and shes sleep. Bedtime would take forever with more and more stories, songs, and just hanging around in there. Most nights she just flipps through her pages and goes to sleep. It just seems to easy. If she does things wrong she says "sorry mom" and when i tell her something she says "okay mommy". Also since she is listening we have been able to not spank. We tell her and she does it. Go figure!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:47 AM

whew. it DOES end.....I would look forward to it, but by the time it ends with this one, the one in the womb will be there lol. so safely..ive got about four years till the madness slows down

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 18 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-8 weeks!

lvnmylif
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Those parts are what make the power struggles worth it.  Sometimes it seems like you are fighting against the bad child current.  Then the next day they go and shock the socks off of you. 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM

lol, I know right I got one in the over and a one year old that is right there in the stage that makes me want to pull my hair out. Thank God that hes not strong willed but he tries me to.

Quoting SpcCraftsWife:

whew. it DOES end.....I would look forward to it, but by the time it ends with this one, the one in the womb will be there lol. so safely..ive got about four years till the madness slows down

Rianad1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM

I was hopping the switch that flipped in my sweet dd on her second birthday would flip back on her third! here is hoping ther is light at the end of the tunnel.

CafeMom Tickers
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM

I know and its like I am glad I stuck with making her listen to me, and didnt just sit in a courner and rock back and forth. lol

Quoting lvnmylif:

Those parts are what make the power struggles worth it.  Sometimes it seems like you are fighting against the bad child current.  Then the next day they go and shock the socks off of you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)