Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much did you spend on Christmas pictures?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 AM
  • 26 Replies

For those of you who already got your christmas pictures done, how much did you spend on them? And for those who havent yet, how much do you usually spend?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BronxBommaMomma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:45 AM

We only do the pictures with Santa, we spent $30 for a USB of the different pics they took of the boys. Then we print up what we want at home, plus $15 on making the holiday cards from those pics.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:45 AM

We spent 179.99 on a small package and the cd

another 50 on prints we made from the disk

probably another 15-20 more if we forgot anyone for pics

(ryne has a HUGE family & is close w/ everyone , so everyone gets a pic! LOL)

NiahandAvasmama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I have a portrait club membership through JC Penney and I got a small pack for $8.99...which was only one pose but it was the best one...3 kids; 4, 2, and 2 mos = challenging!  I am happy w them and I don't have a big family so I didn't need a lot of pics.

~T!FF~

single_and_preg
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I spent 75.00 at Wal-mart.

I got 12 sheets, 5 different poses.

Join us on:

The Single Moms Group

Group Mod

*Single Mother's* Please click above to join this CafeMom Group!

Billie_Bush
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:48 AM

I am a photographer, so I do my own of my kids, and its pretty hard to get a family because I have to use a remote. But to get them printed cost me about $20 every year

armygirl16
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM

I spent $230 on a good sized package at Kiddie Kandids :) I couldn't afford to get them last year so I went big this year :D

BonitaM
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I spent $8 on the Santa pic and then took it too Walmart for copies and got my sister to take our family pics which I will either print on my computer or send to walmart.

SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:51 AM

i have a friend who does them, because she enjoys photography and she's great at it. She generally takes them all, then puts them on a CD for me, and the cost is whatever it costs for me to print them ot at walmart-never more than 30 or 40(with 8x10s and christmas cards to send out)

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 18 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-8 weeks!

kelsbug05
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:54 AM

I spent 7.99 on 30 picture package for one pose so it comes with a big pick and some other sizes then i ordered 2 5x7 of the diaper poses i believe 19.99 because they were ENHANCED lol.. and wallet sizes of another cute pose so $40 dollars thats it and they were beautiful got them done at picture me in walmart

Sarahb21
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:56 AM

We spent about $80 at JCP Portraits. But that was just family and the kids together. We do the kids individualy every year as well. We got our peanuts pictures in May at about $60, then the older boys at the end of summer at about $60 a piece, then we just got 6 month pics of the baby and that cost us about $50. So all together this year we spent a little over $300. We also bought frames at JCP that were $35 a piece. 3 of them, and we need 2 more....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)