Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OWWWWWW if only you could see me!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm in sooo much pain! i hurt my back doing pilatis today when i lost balance on an exercise ball. i was okay if i kept moving during the day but now i'm too tired to walk around the house so where am i do you ask? lol i am in my basement lying on the floor staring up at my monitor  which is towards the front of my desk with the pain causing exercise ball under my legs and i'm finally not it pain if i stay like this haha i'm sure i look completely ridiculous. anyways what would help this? heat? ice? idk ne suggestions would be welcomed

Daisypath Wedding tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SpcCraftsWife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:54 AM

generally i slap an icyhot patch on my back for pain, but if you seriously pulled something, that might not work, good luck mama-be careful with your pilates!! beauty isn't ALWAYS pain :)

DeLaina,  Wife of SPC Jonathan Craft <3, Mama to daughter Natalee Michelle- 18 months,  and baker of one little bun in the oven-8 weeks!

buzymommy24_7
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:04 AM

a few weeks ago I hurt my back so bad that I had the icy hot patch, a heat pad and tylenol. I could barely move. I finally broke down and the doctor gave me a muscle relaxer and a pain med. I felt great after a few days. Turns out I pulled something.

armywifenmom09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:11 AM

Icy hot patch, Vicks VapoRub (I'm dead serious) and alternating heat and cold... I've hurt myself more than once exercising and those are all things that helped me. :) 

buzymommy24_7
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:16 AM

Oh and my doctor's advise.....Do more exercises for your back...lol.

That's what got me hurt in the first place and she turns around and tells me to do more. I found it very funny.

Just_Bethy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Also...send hubby out to buy some sea salt...Put a generous amount in the bath and soak as long as you can.... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)