Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need to vent!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

im new here and i joined a group for ttc no names mentioned i went on to get advice on charts and learning more about planning a pregnacy and i have gotten no response with muiltiple posts : (  if anyone would like to help me on my way to being a mommy to two please message me and make me feel im not alone : (

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ready_for2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:24 AM

hey, its ok! the TTC group im in on here isnt very active. a great place with a busy TTC forum is i-am-pregnant.com

i am TTC but i dont do a lot, just basic charting. no temp, no OPK....so i might not be much help to you!!! sorry

i have also had no luck TTC so far, my son was a suprise!

josephsmom4life
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:28 AM

mine was a surprise also so im not sure how to plan in general  hes 2 and we want another one im so looking forward to it 

sunfreezeinmi
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:30 AM

well, my dh and i have been ttc my first (his second) for awhile.. i can't really sympathize about wanting and having trouble with a second baby, but im here to listen anyway. and ive done quite a bit of research as you can imagine. good luck!

Draysmommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:31 AM

We tried for 6 months... Hard!! lol.. I used a website called

www.fertilityfriend.com/

Me and the girls I worked with used it, and now there are 6 pregnant women between our two departments!! i would be glad to help you too!!

And this wil sounds crazy.. but im soo sure this how i got pregnant... lol. I didnt get up and pee afterwards! everytime we had sex i would get up after 10 min or so and clean up, cause it was icky! Then one morning i was just tooo tired to move.. and i left it there eew and all.. then 3 weeks later i was pregnant.

i could however just be insane...

ABCmom6
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:39 AM

When I was TTC, I charted and the whole 9 yards. I was on FertilityFriend.com. They are great, they have forums for questions, groups that you can join, FAQs, pics of charts, OPKs and HPTs. Also read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". 

baby dustSending Baby Dust your way!

in lovetwin girlstwin girlsboy n girl

Wife to Shawn, Mother/Step Mother to Caylee, Claudia, Alyssa, Aubrie, Ashlyn and Brighton

josephsmom4life
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:49 PM

thank you guys o so much just pm anytime i get all messages on my phone even if im not on to see them 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)