Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Many Christmas Blessings! I hope everyone gets one this year!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:55 AM
  • 2 Replies

The last nearly 2 weeks have been amazing! We we're blessed with our beautiful baby girl Josie on Dec. 2nd. She is an awesome baby. Never really cries except when we are not fast enough bringing the bottle and she only wakes up for her feedings in the middle of the night and then falls right back to sleep! She is amazingly gorgeous ( I know I know every mom thinks that of their babies! lol). We couldn't have been blessed with a better baby!

We also received a large sum of money early from our structured settlement ( no mistake we double checked we just had our dates wrong) which helped us pay some debt off, catch up on our rent that was behind 2 months because my husband had lost his job and it took about a month before he could get his new one ( thank god for understanding landlords!) till our lease is up end of Jan. We we're able to buy our family and us Christmas gifts and still have a nice sum to put in savings!

And to add the cherry on top! We were going to be moving in with my husbands grandparents,  because of the pay cut my husband took with the job loss we can no longer afford this place. Well his grandparents informed us a few days ago they will be buying us a house ( a small older one but a house non the less!) and working with us to come up with a low payment for the rent ( they will buy it in full so we wont have a mortgage payment) till we get back on our feet and can pay a larger sums to pay them back.

I am soooooo thrilled!! We had been struggling so much and everything is finally coming back together!! Its such a relief to know we will have a roof over our heads, money in the savings account again. I just wanted to share our joy with every one. I hope everyone gets to experience the joy of a Christmas blessing this year! ( whether it be big or small). And for those of you struggling you are in my prayers! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years ( and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate something else!)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kelsbug05
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:57 AM

omg shes so adorable congrats momma my DD is 3 months old they get big sooo fast lol.. she reminds me a lot of my dd lol..

MeggerSmith
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:02 AM

Thank you. Your daughter is so cute! I love the wide eyed faces she makes in her pics! lol I know they change so fast! I still cant believe my LO will be 2 weeks on wednesday! 

Quoting kelsbug05:

omg shes so adorable congrats momma my DD is 3 months old they get big sooo fast lol.. she reminds me a lot of my dd lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)