Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG - i can't believe this happened!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:00 AM
  • 10 Replies

Well, I am back to using my anonymous account because so many people I know IRL are on here, but a while back I posted about a friend's husband.  He and I had an emotional clique and I realized what I was doing so I started ignoring him,  his wife and I are very close.  I realized I needed attention and started acting like a real friend.  He came close to stalking, but I let it go.  Well fast forward and his wife and I have become best friends.  My hubby and him will hang out.  It's all good.  Well tonight was his birthday and we were all over at their house.  He has a huge gameroom that is not attached to the house.  His wife was showing my husband theur new shower and she asked me to go get her cell phone from his game room.  Well, I went and he was in there.  He had been really cool so I thought nothing of it, but he walked up to me and kissed me... I was so shocked I didn't push him away for a few seconds.  He said that I am all he thinks of. I was so disgusted because I love his wife as a friend.  She is the best.  He was pretty wasted, so I am hoping it was on account of that, but now I don't know what to do.  If I tell DH he will make a scene, but if I don't I feel like I am allowing his behavior.  Please forgive me for using my anonymous acct.  I promise I am a regular on here.  DH's family is on here and would eat me alive!  Please no bashing, I didn't ask for this is any way, shape or form and when I say we had an emotional thing he would just compliment me ALOT and tell me that his wife would not have sex with him enough.  It was never more than that. 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ready_for2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:02 AM

well you didnt do anything wrong and its not your fault, HOWEVER i feel that if you are a REAL friend, you will tell her about this!! how could you keep it from such a good friend that you love so much? if you care soooo much about her, you cant stand to sit silent and watch her be with a man who is such an asshole and does that shit behind her back......

sunfreezeinmi
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:04 AM

I would stay far far away from this guy if you want to keep your best friend and your dh in your life. As far as that goes, I would tell both your friend and your dh about it. I mean, what if this guy decides to tell both of them about it and says that YOU kissed HIM? And then you say, well this did happen, but he did it, and I didn't say anything..know what I mean? This could come back to bite you. I'm not bashing at all, this is just my advice. Good luck.

4princessesmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:04 AM

You are completely right... I am working up a way to tell her.  He was completely wasted.  He was drunk and stoned.  I feel so horrible and dirty.  I wish I could tell her now over the phone, but I'd really like to tell her in person. 

Quoting ready_for2:

well you didnt do anything wrong and its not your fault, HOWEVER i feel that if you are a REAL friend, you will tell her about this!! how could you keep it from such a good friend that you love so much? if you care soooo much about her, you cant stand to sit silent and watch her be with a man who is such an asshole and does that shit behind her back......

cuddlebunnymom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:07 AM

I don't think i'd tell DH right there because of him being drunk and such and making a scene.  I would tell him later though.  I would tell his wife though she needs to know what's going on.  I would just have her come into a room with just the 2 of you and tell her.  Don't let it slide even if he is drunk because that's when the "real" person comes out.

4princessesmom

Thanks.  I want to tell her right now.  I have never felt so ashamed and dirty.  I literally scrubbed my skin off in the shower because I am so disgusted in myself.  She is a wonderful person.  She has the biggest heart.  She married into money and now is with this guy because he gives her the good life.  She has told me she dosen't love him because of the things he has done, but can't afford to be without him.  He is a multimillionaire and his family has made it clear that if she leaves she will be left high and dry.  Maybe this will help convince her she will be fine withotu him!

Quoting sunfreezeinmi:

I would stay far far away from this guy if you want to keep your best friend and your dh in your life. As far as that goes, I would tell both your friend and your dh about it. I mean, what if this guy decides to tell both of them about it and says that YOU kissed HIM? And then you say, well this did happen, but he did it, and I didn't say anything..know what I mean? This could come back to bite you. I'm not bashing at all, this is just my advice. Good luck.

Lilcountrygrl86

Quoting MsRich0225:

Hmmmm....I don't know what to tell you but I would like to know how do you have 2 accounts? I tried to make another one and they kept telling me "you're already signed up"....

Again, sorry.

I also have a backup account for when stuff gets too personal to talk about using my maing accoutn....I use a different email account for my other profile.

kyco363

Tell one, tell all - you did nothing wrong, and just in case stuff comes back to you - let it all out. That couple has issues, don't let it bleed on yours.

Life is like photography, you need the negative to develop.

4princessesmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:08 AM

He is a nice guy,  I want to tell him to tell her. If he was drunk out of his mind, he could explain that to her.  I just don't k now how that would fly, ya know?

Quoting cuddlebunnymom:

I don't think i'd tell DH right there because of him being drunk and such and making a scene.  I would tell him later though.  I would tell his wife though she needs to know what's going on.  I would just have her come into a room with just the 2 of you and tell her.  Don't let it slide even if he is drunk because that's when the "real" person comes out.

4princessesmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:09 AM

You have to use another email address... every account needs an individual email address.  I always told all in my primary acct but then dh's family found me and started snitching,  They even lied and said I would talk about DH not performing well in the sack, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT!  That's when I created this account!

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

Quoting MsRich0225:

Hmmmm....I don't know what to tell you but I would like to know how do you have 2 accounts? I tried to make another one and they kept telling me "you're already signed up"....

Again, sorry.

I also have a backup account for when stuff gets too personal to talk about using my maing accoutn....I use a different email account for my other profile.

4princessesmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:12 AM

BTW... here is the original post that I posted back in June

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/9190153/My_Drama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)