• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chilis yummy!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:00 AM
  • 18 Replies

So tonight finally dh & i went out on a date!! I was so excited, it's been a while..We went to chilis, and i had the "BONELESS SWEET CHILE GLAZED WINGS", oh so yummy & a mojito!! Well, before that we have chips & salsa, love their salsa, so i was pretty full & didn't it all, now i am hungry & going to finish them!! Anyone else have a midnight snack??

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lbdm2002
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:05 AM

mmm...i miss Chilis.  There is one at an Air Base about 2 1/2 hours from here.  I'm tempted to convince hubby that we need to take a shopping trip up there just so we can go out to eat at Chilis!!

aCajunAngel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:06 AM

I like it alot too I like those little southeast wrap things with the corn and the black beans in it...mmmmmm

aCajunAngel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Excuse me south west.....Oh em gee...My mind is gone tonight

twilight3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:07 AM
Let me guess, you live in Germany?? When we lived there we would go once a month to chilis at the AFB!!
Quoting lbdm2002:

mmm...i miss Chilis.  There is one at an Air Base about 2 1/2 hours from here.  I'm tempted to convince hubby that we need to take a shopping trip up there just so we can go out to eat at Chilis!!

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:08 AM

We went to Chilis this week lol. I LOVE their baked potato soup!  

I am so talking to todd about taking me on a mini vacation lol.

Joeysmomma21
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:09 AM

Im having some pizza!!

kyco363
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:11 AM

I don't have a Chili's!!!! BUT - I do like their South Western Egg  Rolls, or something like that. & their Lettuce Wraps... mmm.

My midnight snack was celery and 2 veggie nuggets... :P blah... gross... I need some hot wings and pizza...

Life is like photography, you need the negative to develop.

lbdm2002
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:11 AM

Nope..South Korea :) 

It's crazy..here on our podunk little Army base..we have a taco bell and subway.  Take a trip to the AFB and they have Chilis, Dunkin Donuts, Capt'n D's, Pizza Hut...omg..I'm soooooooo jealous!  LOL  It just stinks that it's over 2 hours away.  But...they have a great market right outside the gate for shopping..so I don't mind using that as an excuse.  Gotta get my cheap knock-off purses and mink blankets!

Quoting twilight3:

Let me guess, you live in Germany?? When we lived there we would go once a month to chilis at the AFB!!
Quoting lbdm2002:

kyco363
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:12 AM

I love pizza soooooooooooooooooooo much! I am an addict!

Quoting Joeysmomma21:

Im having some pizza!!

Life is like photography, you need the negative to develop.

twilight3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:15 AM
Yummy..had pizza last night!!
Quoting Joeysmomma21:

Im having some pizza!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)