Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FINALLY Got Christmas Pictures (ALOT)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:19 AM
  • 12 Replies

Are these pictures ok? I know there are lighting issues and other issues I tried to fix but still can't get it right, but I was stuck in the living room trying to take these of DD while watching my niece and a dog who kept trying to get into the shots (both of em). I'm looking to print a few of them and frame them if possible. Just in case your wondering, the ones of DD with a picture are because thats DD#2 who passed away and I like to try to keep her in pictures.

S

K

I

P

P

I

N

G

T

H

E

A

D

S

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:26 AM

Well I think they are adorable! Good job mama! BTW I am sorry for your loss, but what a nice way to remember her by putting photos of her in pics.

Flyterbut
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:28 AM

Quoting hautemama83:

Well I think they are adorable! Good job mama! BTW I am sorry for your loss, but what a nice way to remember her by putting photos of her in pics.

Thank you! I've always felt it was best to put her pictures in them, it just seems so natural.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:30 AM

Sorry for your loss =\

I LOVE the pics, I love the tree, I love her dress, I love her expressions lol, love the wrapping paper haha and I see odd shaped presents wrapped SO nice you have better skills than me!

My favorite is the one with Happy Holidays. And I like the ones with the picture too, very sweet. 

Flyterbut
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:57 AM

Quoting chiquis:

Sorry for your loss =\

I LOVE the pics, I love the tree, I love her dress, I love her expressions lol, love the wrapping paper haha and I see odd shaped presents wrapped SO nice you have better skills than me!

My favorite is the one with Happy Holidays. And I like the ones with the picture too, very sweet. 

Thank you for the compliments! Trust me the presents are wrapped HORRID! I'm no good at artsy crafty stuff haha!

MamaTasha08
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:37 AM

Great pictures!  What kind of camera do you have?  The close-ups and the one where it looks like she's putting ornaments on the tree are my favorites.  Also, the one of her looking at your angel baby's picture is beautiful.  Good job!

mstnbecki
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:41 AM

they turned out really nice, I love your daughters eyes the are so big and bright. 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:54 AM

You did great. You have beautiful children. I know its hard to get young ones to cooperate in pics.

Flyterbut
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quoting MamaTasha08:

Great pictures!  What kind of camera do you have?  The close-ups and the one where it looks like she's putting ornaments on the tree are my favorites.  Also, the one of her looking at your angel baby's picture is beautiful.  Good job!

I have a point and shoot, Canon sd880is. Thank you, I love the one of her putting up ornaments too!

Flyterbut
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quoting mstnbecki:

they turned out really nice, I love your daughters eyes the are so big and bright. 

Thanks! She got daddys eyes, but my eye shape.

Flyterbut
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Quoting misssy2000:

You did great. You have beautiful children. I know its hard to get young ones to cooperate in pics.

Thanks! It as sort of frustrating since DH was sitting there not helping keep the others out of the picture haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)