Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hair needs crazy help! Help me plz :)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay so months ago my hair got died and was over proccessed so my hair is fried on the ends. I have had it cut a few times since then but it still frizzes up like crazy some days where I just braid it or put it up somehow. What product, like maybe a leave in one will help make it silkier and not make me feel oily or weighed down. I NEVER use products in my hair because of the feel. Anyone have suggestions for me? I dont mind spending some money if its going to help me. OH I am white and have naturally dirty blonde hair.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:37 AM

When my hair got frizzy from a perm, i used a spray gel to keep the frizz down w/o the greasy feeling.  You may want ot ask a salon for advice.

Wshngstr1976
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 AM

I personally use leave in conditioner on wet hair, soon as I get out of the shower...It helps some...and doesn't weigh it down....I think Infusium (spelling off) makes one that is basically water...not a "cream" but it works. I think so anyway

CafeMom Tickers
lbdm2002
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:15 AM

I use Pantene Pro-v Smooth and Shine anti frizz serum.  It works GREAT at keeping my hair tame and under control.  I have straight hair, but our apartment is so dry that it's always standing on end.  It's really great plus it gives it a nice healthy shine to it.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:04 AM

Mine gets frizzzy like crazy too. I use frizz-eaze (sp).

mitch576
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:40 AM

praise teh eaze man! lol i use this too.

also o.p.. if your hair is frizzy and not curly by nature {meaning you have straight hair that's breaking}

then.. you need to condition it better. also.. pulling it up too much and braiding does contribute to breakage.

i use.. suave's knock off of biolage. it's an awesome conditioner you use in shower.. rinse clean.

if it can condition my hair? it will help yours.

here's my mop

it's nappy, kinky.. and prone to breakage.

Quoting chiquis:

Mine gets frizzzy like crazy too. I use frizz-eaze (sp).

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)