Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think....gay?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:08 AM
  • 44 Replies

ok in my opinion this is absolutly ridiculous, my son had a playdate last week (he's the blondie in this pic) and the other mom took this pic, when she showed it to the father of the other boy he actually said to erase this photo and not to let his son play with my son anymore cuz he doesnt want his son to turn out gay. OMG!!! i dont see gay at all i see the cutest damn pic i ever saw. tell me your thoughts

MOTHER TO MADDOX SYLAR

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celticreverie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:12 AM

awww I think it's super cute!

Toddlers like to give kisses. My daughter went through a phase where she kissed all her friends (boys and girls) and even the puppy ALL the time.

That dad is a moron. Uggh, I hate people sometimes. As if being homesexual is the worst thing in the world. : /

brandneweyes
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:13 AM

I think the dude is a total douchebag. 

unknownjourney
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:13 AM

HOW CUTE!!!!!!! That man has a big issue. 

MommyToEthan
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:38 AM

word.

Quoting brandneweyes:

I think the dude is a total douchebag. 

mnmsmom2008
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:41 AM

homophobe much?  they're babies, that guy has issues.  My daughters kiss me all the time, I guess in his opinion I'm a lesbian pedophile???? 

CountryBreed
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:41 AM

I don't encourage my children to kiss other kids regardless of their gender. That is just a personal preference, I don't want my child getting the germs or the wrong impression on kissing as they grow.

However, the dad sounds like one of those who have issues with their sexuality. I don't see how his child will turn out gay...

indymom72
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:44 AM

That dad sounds like a tool...baby kisses are so sweet..what a dumbass...

mamalinzie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:44 AM

The dad definitely has issues with his own sexuality. No man comfortable with himself would think anything about a 2 year old kissing another 2 year old of the same gender. Thats just nonsense.

Why does my Pre-Schooler ride Rear-Facing? Because she is not a minimum. She deserves more than that. If we get into an accident, I want to know that I have done everything in my power to protect her.  Rear-Facing is endorsed by every car seat authority in the US. It is PROVEN to be safer. Why would I choose to take an unneccessary risk with the most precious gift that I have been given? PM me for more info!

NadiasMommy427
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Most men would have an issue with this. If the adult man himself isn't gay, then they may not find it cool or cute. I think it's fine. 

Mamaz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:45 AM

If that;s gay then this must just must be horribly gay!!!

this is my daughter and her little friend when they were both about 10 months old

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)