Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My "exciting" trip to walmart

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:23 AM
  • 23 Replies

I was in Walmart last night, buying some new lights for our tree--so excited--we have a real tree this year!  Anyways, there were 4 people blocking the isle I needed to get down, so as I approached them I said "excuse me" and as I walked by, THE GUY FARTED AT ME and goes, "Nooooooo, exccccuuuuuuuuuseeee me!" In this attempt at a sexy? voice.  I was like OMG!! I walked as fast as I could out of that area!!

Then, in the check out lane, this group of women got behind me in the lane.  The one must have had seriously 50 facial piercings alone.  It was hard not to stare at her and check them all out! (That's not gross--just fascinating!)

Then, as we're driving home, pulled over on the SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY is a couple (man and woman) ALL OUT FIGHTING...as in, arms waving/hitting, pushing, throwing puches, etc!! Our cell was dead, so we tried the onstar emergency number--we don't have onstar active--but 911 worked! YAY!!

So that was my exciting trip to walmart!! Crazy night huh?  LOL

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Birdsong2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:27 AM

I will admit the people blocking the aisle in Walmart annoy the crap out of me but I'm sure women with piercings aren't condemned to only Walmart.  As far as the highway, nothing to do with Walmart.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:27 AM

reasons i do not go to walmart! i hate that place! i go there to get pics made , thats it! thats the only place here that has the machines.

last time i went me and some girl got into it ... she walked past , looked at harmoni and said "why would she dress her like a boy?" (mind u she had a pink & grey shirt,grey leggins,pink & white sneakers and a pink jacket hanging in the buggy ... so i ignored it , than she kept saying it and saying it in the next check out over ... so payed and left -- well they were parked next to me so of course she just kept saying it , so i said 'ok ur going to say MY daughter looks like a boy when YOU have a hair cut of a 7 year old little boy?!' (it was a bowl cut i swear to u!) and her man/woman stepped in and i said he looked like an effin butch! i mean seriously , u say that when u have a 90's hair cut that little boys had?! haha

Birdsong2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:31 AM

I must live in some kind of weird zone because our walmart doesn't seem that bad, could be because that's where our whole city shops because all we have is Walmart, Kmart and a few grocery stores.  Though, I could probably bash on the Kmart customers.

wmjsease
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:33 AM

I had a crazy experience at Goodwill yesterday, instead of Walmart.  I was looking through this rack of clothing, and this lady, came up right beside me, and started looking at the clothes that I was looking at, and just took over the section of the rack.  The same pair of pants I was looking at, is where she started, as I had my hand on them.  I was like WTH?  Then she proceeded to just stand there looking, and could care less that I was trying to look at them.  I wanted to say something, but I just stood there and waited until she moved, so I could finish looking at them.

Swtmama62205
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:35 AM

lol thats hilarious about the farting.  This weekend me and my mom were at babies r us.  And she farted so loud and there was some one behind us.  She looked at me and said OMG what are you doing you cant hold it in and then walked away.  Everyone was staring at me...im like mom are you serious?

grammarpolice
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM

I don't "get" these Walmart posts. Ours has seemingly "normal" people in it, albeit not the big spenders.....

Birdsong2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Our Walmart is normal too.  Albeit, our whole town shops at Walmart, not much of another choice, that's just how it is.  We live in a fairly small city so you can't go to Walmart and not see at least 10 people you don't know.

amber0678
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:41 AM

OMG, now thats freakin funny! lmao!

op, your trip sounds like "just one of those carzy nights"! how funny...and ew, i cant believe the guy farted on you...sometimes men are just clueless! and the couple fighting? i hate seeing that shit...

Quoting Swtmama62205:

lol thats hilarious about the farting.  This weekend me and my mom were at babies r us.  And she farted so loud and there was some one behind us.  She looked at me and said OMG what are you doing you cant hold it in and then walked away.  Everyone was staring at me...im like mom are you serious?

CafeMom Tickers

rchl882
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:42 AM

No offense, but it's kind of hard to believe some lady would just follow you around asking you the same question over and over if you were ignoring her.

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

reasons i do not go to walmart! i hate that place! i go there to get pics made , thats it! thats the only place here that has the machines.

last time i went me and some girl got into it ... she walked past , looked at harmoni and said "why would she dress her like a boy?" (mind u she had a pink & grey shirt,grey leggins,pink & white sneakers and a pink jacket hanging in the buggy ... so i ignored it , than she kept saying it and saying it in the next check out over ... so payed and left -- well they were parked next to me so of course she just kept saying it , so i said 'ok ur going to say MY daughter looks like a boy when YOU have a hair cut of a 7 year old little boy?!' (it was a bowl cut i swear to u!) and her man/woman stepped in and i said he looked like an effin butch! i mean seriously , u say that when u have a 90's hair cut that little boys had?! haha

purplemoosemom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:43 AM

The one we used to go to was in a small town.  Nothing "weird" ever happened there--but you DO see like 10 people you know! LOL 

The walmart where we went last night is normal pretty "normal" as well....I think it was just an all around weird night!

Quoting Birdsong2:

Our Walmart is normal too.  Albeit, our whole town shops at Walmart, not much of another choice, that's just how it is.  We live in a fairly small city so you can't go to Walmart and not see at least 10 people you don't know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)