Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your child like Handy Manny?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ok my DD loves Handy manny, I don't like the show for my own reasons but she won't give it up for anything. ANYWAY she wants the Handy Manny tool bench for Christmas. My dad has offered to get it for her but the reviews on the website are all neutral, they don't tell me much about whether the kids actually like the item. Does your child have this? what does the child think of it? anything else you can tell me will help a lot.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AJsMama101306
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM

My ds likes to watch Manny, but he's not crazy about it like he is WonderPets, Backyardigans, Dora & Little Einsteins. Now my friend's little boy LOVES Manny. He has all the tools/toys and will probably be getting the work bench for Christmas. I know he will play with it and love it. My ds will be getting a Flyboat with a Wonderpet Cape and a transforming Rocket for Christmas :-)

CTRedSoxMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:00 AM

My DS LOVES Handy manny, we didn't get him the tool bench because he is getting a kitchen set for Christmas and we don't have the room for all these hug toys for both kids, but I wanted to get it.
Instead we just got him the tool set.

I think the show is great just because spanish is becoming so important to learn as a second language in our country. Especially in the area I live in.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Mom to
Camden Kent 12/11/07
&
Benjamin Emil 05/17/09

chjack123
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM

My son throws a fit when Handy Manny comes on. IDK but he ♥'s Diego. (they're on at about the same time.) That tool bench for Handy Manny looks awesome. I would get it for my DS but again, it has Handy Manny on it.

themacs4
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM

My DD will be 2 on the 27th & she loves Handy Manny & his tools...LOL..  We are not getting her the tool bench, but I think we are getting her the Handy Manny doll & tools.  Sorry I'm not much help!

Sweet_Britt
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM

My kids AND I LOOOOOVE Handy Manny! I love the animation, I like the tools, and I love the characters!

My kids like the little Fix It toys, like there is a TV or radio that needs repair and they fix those. There is also a Handy Manny laptop! I dont know about the Handy Manny tool bench. My kids had a different tool bench and were bored with it, so I wont bother with other ones...LOL.

rocknrollgirl70
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM

my daughter likeshandy manny.. but she likes yo gabba gabba, dora, and diego more 

imthatgirl728
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM

My 4yo is getting the benck for xmas. We like handy manny. It's not his favorite show. I can't imagine having issues with your kids watching it though?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)