Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Much For Jeans

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:48 AM
  • 15 Replies

Seen a few pair of True Religion Jeans for $200.00 each. Do you think that is too much for a pair of jeans. I usually get my jeans from Old Navy for around $40.00, but these TR jeans make my ass look soo good and they are of true quality.

Submissive Wife to Ishmael & Proud Momma to Jason & Julia

in love    boy n girl  expecting baby

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:54 AM

200 dollars for a pair of jeans?? umm no that is so rediculous it's not even funny. I hate when i have to spend 30 dollar for a pair of jeans!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

kat247
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Personally I wouldnt pay that much but I dont ever really spend much on myself.I would pay more for my kids stuff though.And thats only because when I was growing up I didnt have nice clothes or nice things so I kinda want my kids to have better things.But hey if you can afford it and its not taking away from the kids or bills or whatever I say got for it.Its nice to have a treat sometimes.

butterbear
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I would never pay that much for jeans but if you can afford it then go for it! 

mom2four1978

I would pay the 200.00 for TR jeans. Just take very good care of them, wash them only when they a truly dirty and only air dry. TR jeans are my weight loss motivation. OH and you can nice ones on ebay for about 40.00 used.

~ LIZZY~

gcso1408

Try looking on ebay. You might find them for a decent price!

chjack123

I might pay that much for a pair of shoes that I was planning on wearing a lot. (not heels) But I'm not sure I would pay that much for jeans.

brendynsmama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Are you crazy!!!$200 for one pair of jeans is wayyyyy tooo much!!!I would pay the most $25-$30 a pair.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM

i would if we werent trying to safe for a house rght now, but if you can afford it, why not! i have a pair for 180$ ones from Marciano that i cannot fit into anymore (got it beforei had dd) and i have juicy couture outfit as well.  I will buy old navy or express jeans depending on the style and the fit. 

but like i said if  you can do it and still payall your bills go for it momma treat yourself this time! 1 pair won't kill ya

Quoting theresaphilly:

Seen a few pair of True Religion Jeans for $200.00 each. Do you think that is too much for a pair of jeans. I usually get my jeans from Old Navy for around $40.00, but these TR jeans make my ass look soo good and they are of true quality.

www.belladiapercreations.webs.com <~~ check out my website
shecallsmemom04
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:00 AM

i've dropped 300.00 on a pair of jeans before.  and i love them, they are my favorite jeans.

if you like them, they fit well, you have the money to spend, do it. 

When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out.
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:00 AM

how do i go about figuring out my size in the tr ones?

www.belladiapercreations.webs.com <~~ check out my website
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)