Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Help me someone mypay is whacked..

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM
  • 14 Replies

I have to go to WIC today and i need a copy of hubs LES and they changed it! They want me to create a login ID and not use the social as a log in.

WHAT DO I DO??

My DH is deployed and i don't feel it right to change the thing without at least talking to him first. ACK!!!!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexhuntercody
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM

anyone??? I need to know how to skip this step for now.

La-Belle-Vie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I do not think your husband would mind but if you think he would you can always reschedule the appointment so that you have time to discuss this with your husband.

There are not really any other options that I am aware of.

KokoJones
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM

i know with my hubs he would understand... i am the main one who uses his mypay and all of our online banking and bill paying sites anyways, so if it were me i would just change it and then send an email letting him know the situation **hugs**

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

mommyofblueyes
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM

I am not sure, but my husband told me he could only access him mypay from work.  Hopefully you can figure it out. 

"And Shepherds we shall be   For thee, my Lord, for thee.   Power hath descended forth from Thy hand   Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.   So we shall flow a river forth to Thee   And teeming with souls shall it ever be.             

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

alexhuntercody

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

I do not think your husband would mind but if you think he would you can always reschedule the appointment so that you have time to discuss this with your husband.

There are not really any other options that I am aware of.

24 hours in advance. I have the appt in a hour and it will take me a month or longer to get back in. I 'm just going to change it and email him what i did.

Sweet_Britt

Why not change it, and then send and email to DH telling him what happened, if you cant call right away.

He shouldnt really care, considering.....

Use a password both of you guys know and use!

mommyofblueyes
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:05 AM

My husband just got home, so I asked him and he said he  had to make a new password and login ID for it...try that...I don't think your husband will mind.   

"And Shepherds we shall be   For thee, my Lord, for thee.   Power hath descended forth from Thy hand   Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.   So we shall flow a river forth to Thee   And teeming with souls shall it ever be.             

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

AlyssaRob1416
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:26 AM

I access my pay at home all the time. You don't need a .mil..... My pay just changed their login procedures last week. It was down all day on Thurs because of it. Now they require you to have a user name and new password.

Quoting mommyofblueyes:

I am not sure, but my husband told me he could only access him mypay from work.  Hopefully you can figure it out. 

1SailorsWife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:30 AM

I totally agree with you. Sweetie hubby is lying to you, I can access mypay on any computer. Op I would just change it and give him the info and explain everything to him.

Quoting AlyssaRob1416:

I access my pay at home all the time. You don't need a .mil..... My pay just changed their login procedures last week. It was down all day on Thurs because of it. Now they require you to have a user name and new password.

Quoting mommyofblueyes:

My New Siggy

beckygeiger
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Do you hava a POA? go to finance at the base and have them print you a copy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)