Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it wrong to ask for alittle help.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:04 AM
  • 4 Replies

We have a family living with us the husband my fil got laid off in november and they have three children well they can not afford Christmas and I was wondering if maybe I could ask for alittle something to go under t he tree.The kids are Justyn who is 6 Cole who is 3 and winter who is 17.I have got them all one thing because we are having problems as well but not near as bad as they are.I was hoping maybe someone could send gift cards or something so maybe they could go buy the presents theirselves but I dont want to upset anyone.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alexhuntercody
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM

I'm sorry i don't trust people on the internet. I did this for osmeone else and i have heard nothing back from them.

I hope soething works out for them though.

MommyToEthan
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM

try a local salvation army or church..... 

Do you have a BOY??   If so, come join us at RAISING BOYS!  It's a great group for mothers of boys of any age!  Hope to see you there!!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/336/

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:09 AM

There are people on CM that are doing giveaways. Sorry I cant be of more help.

goingbanannas
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Thank you for replying I completely understand about the internet thing and also
I have tried the local churches and salvation army I was told they have to many families already waiting for help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)