• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving and the movers are not here VENT....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM
  • 2 Replies

DH got orders back to our home town and we are supposed to final out on thursday... The movers were supposed to be here this morning but because some idiot in the office here "forgot" to sign that he did his briefing they are not here and do not have a crew to send to us. and wont have a crew till next week which wont work because like i said we final out thursday and dh starts leave the 18th and they wont let  him do anything after that. and we have to be out of our house early thursday morning... this is so frusterating because all they had to do was their job and say yes he attended the briefing and we would be on our way... dh is fuming and i am not happy at all either... we have been up since 4 am making sure everything would be easy for the movers and nice and organized and even had breakfast and coffee for them.... thanks for letting me vent...

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
happy6
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Trust me, this has happened to everyone at some point.. Everything can be fixed. Good luck

Brittney_OREGON
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM

thanks...

Quoting happy6:

Trust me, this has happened to everyone at some point.. Everything can be fixed. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)