Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas movies?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM
  • 0 Replies

I have a nice collection of olf fashion christmas dvds,all the cartoon type christmas movies.But besides that Ive really considered what is safe to show my 4 year old.I worry he will discover the truth way too soon,as hes already caught me.He found the stocking stuffers last night and I kicked him out of my room and told him he wasnt allowed in there.Later while i was cleaning his bathroom he told me we have more of this (tooth paste) I said where he said under your bed (i got him an electric tooth brush and tooth paste) and so i asked him what he seen and his explanation was everything Ive ever wanted.I hope christmas is still magical to him.Anyway back to the subject at hand,what real life movies do you feel are safe for the beliver?I wont do the santa clause (tim allen) as some one who is not santa is dressing up as santa and you would have to sit still and watch the entire movie to understand why,and thats too confusing for a 4 yr old.What about Elf?Alvin ant the chip munks-Im going to watch with him asap love it!!Miracle on 34th street?Where do you draw the line?Do you??Am I the only one who worries these movies might be too revealing?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)