• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE im so scared i am so close to tears (( tmi))

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM
  • 15 Replies

df and i had sex last night for the first time in about a month, and it was also the longest we have had sex in probably months.... and i didnt go to the bathroom afterwards like i normally did an, when i woke up this moring to go to the bathroom, i looked at my leg and there was somethign dried on it, so i picked it off, and it was almost like a piece of tissue....i was just freaked out at that, so when i wiped myself, i looked at the toilet paper, but there was no blood... i looked in the toilet and there wasnt any blood that i could see on the other pieces i had used either... but at the bottom of the toilet there were several ..i dont even know whast tpo call them, because i dont really knwo what clots look like, but they didnt look bloody, they just looks like when a piece of skins breaks off in the inside of your mouth, and you finaly pull it out, thats what they looked like, one of the pieces was about a dime sized..  im so upset, this  has never happened anytime i have had sex before while pregnant, and im so scared because since i didnt go to the bathroom last nigh, i dont know if i was bleeding or anything, and i think i felt gabe move a couple times, but im not positive because im so scared and searching for feeling him that that might not have been what i felt.. this is my first baby, and i fought hard to have him((long story))im so scared that something has happened to him because of what we did last night.. please please let me know if you think thisis doctor worthy or if you thinki this happens all the time...

First time mommy due April 6, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

pregnancy week by week

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:12 AM

are you sure it just wasnt lots of dried cum??

CafeMom Tickers

jsp08
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM

When I was pregnant nothing like that happened. Idk what it could be. But here's a bump for you!

cardington
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM

I don't know. I would call your doctor and explain it to him/her.

swesolek6

it was pink, like flesh .. i dont think it could dry and look like that...

Quoting southernjess3:

are you sure it just wasnt lots of dried cum??

pregnancy week by week

USMCBride08

get some orange juice, or any other really sweet beverage. drink it and lay still.

the sugar will help get your baby moving. at least with wyatt it did =] 

I wear no uniforms, no blues or army greens. But I am in the military in the ranks rarely seen I have no rank upon my shoulders, salutes I do not give. But the military world is the place where I live. I'm not in the chain of command, orders I do not get. But my husband is the one who does, this I cannot forget. I'm not the one who fires the weapon, who puts my life on the line. But my job is just as tough. I'm the one that's left behind. My husband is a patriot, a brave and prideful man, And the call to serve his country, not all can understand. Behind the lines I see the things needed to keep this country free. My husband makes the sacrifice, but so do our kids and me. I love the man I married. Patriotism is his life. But I stand among the silent ranks known as the military wife.

akataml

drink a glass of ice water and lay down on your right side.Baby should start kicking.How far along are you?

It sounds though like its just dried semen 

honryraindeero.jpg christmas funny image by Hinata_Tsukifunny-pic-christmas-egg-nog.jpg eggnog image by delightful_sinners

preemiemommy

it might have just been the left over man juice coming out...that happens to me after we have sex. if i go to the bathroom right after, i "leak" lots of stuff like that....and if i dont and wait til the next day its not as much, but still there.

i wouldn't worry a whole lot about it :) i'm sure you're fine.

just be glad you can have sex...its been since sept. 5th for us...and im not allowed sex, orgasm, or any stimulation til after baby is born...ugh 

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

I wont delete your posts...come join my group!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/deletenomore
MrsReesca17
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:15 AM

It also could just be a little bit of dried blood mixed with a little cum.  When you're pregnant, your cervix is softer, and it's normal to bleed a little after sex.  If you didn't go to the bathroom, then it could have all just dried up inside you and came out when you went to the bathroom.

Is the baby moving normally?  If you're not contracting or bleeding and the baby is moving, I would say you're fine.

swesolek6
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM

if thats what it is im really sorry everyone im gonna call my doctor and see what they say..

Quoting akataml:

drink a glass of ice water and lay down on your right side.Baby should start kicking.How far along are you?

It sounds though like its just dried semen 

pregnancy week by week

mom22tumblebugs
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM

You don't mention it, but how far along are you? Having intercourse, even for a long time will not cause an implanted normally developing baby to spontaneously abort. And it is not uncommon to have some blood after intercourse b/c during pregnancy your cervix gets soft and can be easily irritated.

If you have concerns though, you must be at least 19 wks if you say you can feel your baby move, call your OB. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)