Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What about yours???

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM
  • 3 Replies

After seeing all the good relationship/bad relationship posts it made me think and really be grateful for my b/f.  After a long and stressful and might I add pitiful excuse for a marriage I have found my other half.  We have been together for a year now and I am still in "awe" of him.  I never knew a man was like this.  He is sweet, generous, loves me no matter how nuts I get, he loves my kids, he will sit and stare at me for no reason other than he loves me, he likes to just lay on the couch and hold me for hours, I come before anything else, if I'm not feeling good or upset it bothers him so bad, he will watch and listen to me go on and on about Twilight or any other book or movie I might be into at the time, he thinks I'm beautiful and never fails to tell me, I can trust him more than anyone else completely, and we are just amazing together.  It's absolutely wonderful. 

Now this could be because he is 12 years older than I am so he's more mature but I love it!! I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my life with.  God has truely blessed me with this man.  And I know some people think it's just because we are dating and not married yet but I don't think so.  This is seriously this man's personality, I don't ever see it changing and neither does he.  What is awesome is that his daughter has a lot of his personality too and she is one of the sweetest little girls I have ever seen.  My whole life I have been searching for something, even when I was married I never felt complete and now I know my search is over.  He makes me feel whole and like I have found where I belong.  I am so thankful for him.  I now know what "love" really feels like. 

So any other mamas on here want to spread the love about their husbands or significant others?? 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM

ryne is VERY sweet! we were friends before we had an official relationship , and hung out before we made it officail as well. even before we got together (we worked together) we'd go on lunch and hed ask if i wanted anything , id say no , but hed force a pepsi in my hand lol. the 1st time he met my son , it was like hes known him for years! they played , talked , everything! he helped him down the steps (while i carried laundry) - i told him he didnt have to , but he said he wanted to. about a month before we got together i had found out my bank acct was empty (my ex cleaned it out) & i had lost my job. so soon as he moved in (even though i said no) he payed everything. he puts hisself last (before it was me ,than him ... now its harmoni,me him). hes turned into a real family man (even tho some say hes not bc were not married). hes very faithful. hes so nice. hes sweet ... ugh! lol . idk what else to say , ilovehim!

BamaMom26
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Awwwwww!! That's awesome!!!!

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

ryne is VERY sweet! we were friends before we had an official relationship , and hung out before we made it officail as well. even before we got together (we worked together) we'd go on lunch and hed ask if i wanted anything , id say no , but hed force a pepsi in my hand lol. the 1st time he met my son , it was like hes known him for years! they played , talked , everything! he helped him down the steps (while i carried laundry) - i told him he didnt have to , but he said he wanted to. about a month before we got together i had found out my bank acct was empty (my ex cleaned it out) & i had lost my job. so soon as he moved in (even though i said no) he payed everything. he puts hisself last (before it was me ,than him ... now its harmoni,me him). hes turned into a real family man (even tho some say hes not bc were not married). hes very faithful. hes so nice. hes sweet ... ugh! lol . idk what else to say , ilovehim!

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM

but dont get me wrong , we fight ALOT . we fought the last week or so and i packed his stuff than when he loaded it into the car i cried lol. he says i confuse him that way.

Quoting BamaMom26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)