Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

evil grandma

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:42 AM
  • 4 Replies

Uugghh my dds great grandma wants to see her to give her her christmas stuff. She wants to have dd over at her house over night. No way in hell. I dont want to see her at all..But to shut her up  she needs to come over here on a weekend..well..We have plans for every weekend before christmas. She will not like this...So...What do tell her to shut her up??

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
chair.r13
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:43 AM

First weekend you have available? If she is that unpleasant, nothing will make her happy.

aunt_shel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM

How old is your daughter? Do you not like the great grandmother? Can she come over one day during the week to see her? There has to be a happy medium here. Try to find one to keep the peace. 

MommyToEthan
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM

tell her the truth....  she'll get over it if she gets mad. 

Do you have a BOY??   If so, come join us at RAISING BOYS!  It's a great group for mothers of boys of any age!  Hope to see you there!!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/336/

southernjess3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I cant be alone here with her...my dh works during the week..my dd is 4..but shes in school.

Quoting aunt_shel:

How old is your daughter? Do you not like the great grandmother? Can she come over one day during the week to see her? There has to be a happy medium here. Try to find one to keep the peace. 

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)