Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your definition of a.....!?!?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

Good/perfect Parent? we are always so quick to bash those who do things diff from us so I want to know who believes they are the perfect parent and why?!? What makes you better than the rest?How do you know your ways are the right ones? Lets be nice :)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
anetrnlov
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Those whom always have their child's best interest at heart.

krista778
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I am perfect for MY dd. She is healthy, happy and knows right from wrong.

raegansmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM

me of course!  smile

luv2wahm
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:53 AM

a good parent isn't perfect...parenting is just as much as a learning process as anything else in life...we make good and bad decisions all of the time...The key is to always have your child's best interest at heart and let them know you love them every single day...don't get caught up in all the hype and parenting books...you show me a parent that says they have all the right answers..and I will show you a liar...

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

dfarmer630
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Quoting luv2wahm:

a good parent isn't perfect...parenting is just as much as a learning process as anything else in life...we make good and bad decisions all of the time...The key is to always have your child's best interest at heart and let them know you love them every single day...don't get caught up in all the hype and parenting books...you show me a parent that says they have all the right answers..and I will show you a liar...

Amen Sister !!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)