Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want an actual honest rating?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:51 AM
  • 310 Replies

post your picture here, I am honest, and I don't fluff up my opinion.

If you can't handle what I have to say and want someone to lie to you, go to the other post.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCBride08
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I wear no uniforms, no blues or army greens. But I am in the military in the ranks rarely seen I have no rank upon my shoulders, salutes I do not give. But the military world is the place where I live. I'm not in the chain of command, orders I do not get. But my husband is the one who does, this I cannot forget. I'm not the one who fires the weapon, who puts my life on the line. But my job is just as tough. I'm the one that's left behind. My husband is a patriot, a brave and prideful man, And the call to serve his country, not all can understand. Behind the lines I see the things needed to keep this country free. My husband makes the sacrifice, but so do our kids and me. I love the man I married. Patriotism is his life. But I stand among the silent ranks known as the military wife.

Peanut_Butter
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Quoting isra1986:

the lighting in this picture is waayyyy wrong for you, makes your face look fatter. I prefer your avi picture.

mimi_emc2

i am tired in the first pic, i dont have many of myself on the computer except for bigg prgnant pics....

mrs.olmstead

why not... lol

Peanut_Butter

Quoting USMCBride08:

very pretty, dont smile so big though, your teeth are a little off colored and your lips disappear when you smile that big.

Peanut_Butter
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Quoting mimi_emc2:

i am tired in the first pic, i dont have many of myself on the computer except for bigg prgnant pics....

wear your hair over your ears, love your lips though.

Peanut_Butter
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Quoting mrs.olmstead:

why not... lol

i want to do you.

mrs.olmstead
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:57 AM

LOL thanx i guess lol its been a crappy day thanx for the self esteem boost!

Quoting Peanut_Butter:

Quoting mrs.olmstead:

why not... lol

i want to do you.

lacey82606
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:59 AM

What the hell, i'm curious. :)

no makeup! I'M BRAVE! lol! this is me and hubby being silly right before he deployed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)