• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna help me out? (piog)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM
  • 2 Replies

My last day of classes is tomorrow and I'm doing my Persuasive Speech in my Public Speaking class about breastfeeding (I was going to do it on ERFing and do BFing as my informative speech, but apparently, BFing is too controversial to do it as an informative speech, but I digress..) and I was wondering if anyone of you would be willing to share or sum up how wonderful it is to breastfeed? I'm making a power point and I would like to use some of your guys' quotes (I have some from pediatricians and LC's and IBCLC's but I want some examples from real mothers, kwim?) if you don't mind. :)

Thanks guys! :)

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby-wearing, ERFing (and will be EHing), solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 17 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student (graduating summer 2010!), gay rights supporting, Silverchair loving, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

"Stop trying to explain yourself....I'm not some over-sensitive hyperhormoned twatwaffle on CM" -Robyn

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Bump...anyone? 

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby-wearing, ERFing (and will be EHing), solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 17 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student (graduating summer 2010!), gay rights supporting, Silverchair loving, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

"Stop trying to explain yourself....I'm not some over-sensitive hyperhormoned twatwaffle on CM" -Robyn

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:15 PM

I didn't get to breastfeed for long...so here's a bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)