• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want this day to be OVER! NOW! (adult language)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:21 PM
  • 11 Replies

I didn't sleep well last night, woke up to a puking kid, always fun.  My husband was absolutely NO help with the girls this morning. I went into the kitchen to get a cup and realized that instead of actually doing the dishes before his mom came over, he hid them, without rinsing, in the dishwasher. Know what unwashed dishes in a tiny space smell like 24 hours later? I do.  I'm not touching that shit. Then again with the puking, I bathed her, and went to put on a DVD to watch while I sat with her. When I opened the tray my oldest started FREAKING out because I was changing Nick Jr, tried to grab the tray and the DVD, I cut my hand trying to stop her. For a half an hour after that, she screamed at the top of her lungs. Bet my new neighbors are regretting moving in. I yelled back, I shouldn't have, but OMFG, I can only listen to that shit for so long. Now the sick on is asleep, but the other one is still driving me fucking insane.

And.... drumroll please..... I have no fucking milk for my coffee!!!!

Now, can someone PLEASE make it Tuesday?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shecallsmemom04
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:28 PM

breath, this too shall pass. 

When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out.
mandalouwhotn
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:30 PM

hugsIt will get better!!!

UxorQuodMatris
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Yeah, yeah, but it would be fricken sweet if it passed a lot faster.

Quoting shecallsmemom04:

breath, this too shall pass. 

indymom72
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM

UGH...I got nothin momma...what a cluster fuck of a day!  Just grit your teeth and lysol everything so you don't catch the shit...

CafeMom Tickers
AAsmommy0509
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Oh mama I know how you feel... My day was similar to that yesterday!!!!! I hope today goes fast for you!! 

freedomthinks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Yep  I have had that day  ,  Just hang on

iamblessedx7
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I feel ya on the no sleep thing. I've had many puking kids over the past 25yrs. but not last night. My hubby kept trying to wake me up for sex OFF AND ON ALL LAST NIGHT!   It's freezing and he wanted me to crack the window before bed. I'm wearing a turtle neck and velour sweatpants. None of this clothing is coming off til I take a HOT shower. Now I can't go back to sleep since I had to drive my 16yr old son to the dentist at 8:30. So I am on cafemom and now you made me think coffee might be a good idea except were out of Half & Half. UGH!

group hug  Hope you have a better day ahead.

anetrnlov
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Girl I am RIGHT there with you!

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:44 PM

I am sorry to hear your having a bad day! Mondays always seem to suck ass! My husband is having a bad day at work....txting me all about it...my kids wont mind, its cold out side, and I am tired! My daughter was up and down all night long. I have no clue why! Ughhh

Wish we all could just go back to sleep!

Sending you hugs!

mimi_emc2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:46 PM

my dd is driving me crazy too...she wont play with her toys only everything around the freakin house. i have a 5 week old and he dosent never seem to sleep inless i am holding him. dh aint helping with anything.....id tell you everythjing but it is just to much to type while holding a baby.....tomorrow would be great to come cause we are finally replacing our broken car....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)