Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bra size help?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok i was less then an A when i got prego. Now I'm 4 months and they have blown up! I'm desterate for a bra right now and i'm having problems figuring my size. I checked out online some ways to check and according to one site I'm a 34b and according to another 30 DD/E. The problem is they want you to put on a good fitting non padded underwire bra. None of my bras come close to fitting and all are greatly padded where i was so tiny.

The site that said i was a 30 DD/E had no bra instructions that i used: If you are wearing a poorly fitting bra or no bra at all, you want to bend forward so that your back is parallel to the floor. Next, measure around your chest and over your nipples. This number should be rounded to the nearest whole number. When i do it like this i get 35 for my bust and with a size A bra on i get 34.5. Can someone help me figure this out?

Here are the mesurments>

Band 30 inches

Bust 34.5 or 35

top (upper chest) 32 inches

pregnancy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JakeandEmmasMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Honestly, I would go to a better department store and be fitted by a professional.  A good-fitting bra is so important and it's so easy to get wrong.

jat08167
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Honestly, I would go to a better department store and be fitted by a professional.  A good-fitting bra is so important and it's so easy to get wrong.

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I think the only department type store around here is jc pennies.

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)