Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALRIGHT...so it's our 10-year ANNIVERSARY (ideas)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:53 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ten years flew by...since I went on my first date with hubby this New Year's (Y2k was it, baby...lol)....and anyway we are a little on the broke side, which sucks but it's b/c we spent money on some new tires, and 2k getting stuff on both our cars fixed up and some other things that came up ('tis the season!). And we're saving every penny for our new house when we sell this one.

So any ideas of how we can celebrate, and make it memorable? We do have a babysitter, yes we could go out to dinner, but my idea of a dinner cruise or something is OUT or overnight at a suite/spa resort (lol). For now.

MELE KALIKIMAKA

Tips, ideas, shopping, health, moms, Gluten-free, quick recipes, frugal living, reviews, weight loss efforts, funny stuff and more! bablondie.blogspot.com

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
m0ml0v3s2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:58 PM

depends where u live but if you have a sitter ring in the new year right just dont drink and drive your kids need u to come home but maybe if u have it in the budget you could reserve a limo for the night and make it special and have a ride where ever you need to go

bablondie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:00 PM

That's the thing, I HATE going out on New Year's b/c it's so dangerous. When I've gone out in the past, we did a cab. So I don't have to "go out" per say, I can play games at family's house, we can go out to dinner and home before the drunkards are on the road, a movie....I just need ideas...we don't really like to drink anyway.

Quoting m0ml0v3s2:

depends where u live but if you have a sitter ring in the new year right just dont drink and drive your kids need u to come home but maybe if u have it in the budget you could reserve a limo for the night and make it special and have a ride where ever you need to go

MELE KALIKIMAKA

Tips, ideas, shopping, health, moms, Gluten-free, quick recipes, frugal living, reviews, weight loss efforts, funny stuff and more! bablondie.blogspot.com

JakeandEmmasMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Can you re-create your first date?  That might be kind of fun and memorable for a milestone anniversary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)