• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me need advice please

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:19 PM
  • 1 Replies

So my dd will be 7 in a few months and yesterday she had a CRAZY moment. We were at walmart and she was all over the place so I asked her nicely about 10 times please stop, please come here,Please don't do that and she did not stop! I went down to eye level and told her lets go. She did not want to move and was sticking out her tongue and mocking me. I was so mad I told her she was not going to the school party for Christmas and she slap me so I tried to grab her and she was kick and plussing and SCREAM everyone was looking at me like I was abusing her. So in one of those I grab her by the hair and tried to pick her up to carry her to the car and leave. Well a cop stop me and all .. After explaining to her what happen she just let us go. This is not the first time she has done this. Last time I punished her and I feel like I lose control of her.Any advice??

Also I told her she will have no party at school and no Christmas. Do you think this is to much to take away from her? She is punished in her room with no toys or tv.

Should I take her to see a Dr?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Hisbabymama0309
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:40 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)