Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOES ANYONE SUCK.....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:42 PM
  • 26 Replies

at wrapping gifts? i suck, and bad! I HATE IT! or are you the type, that it is all neat and pretty and perfect??

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DaisyAg2003
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I am good at wrapping boxes....LOL  If they are odd shaped, they look like they were wrapped by a baby!

De_Chick

I'm kind of in between sucking and doing them up right. I could do them up right if I wanted to take that much time out to get them perfect but I don't so I border more toward sucking..lol

Richys_Girl

I love wrapping gifts, but I'm not good at it. 

RUDOLPH - xohunnibunni3xoRUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEERmade by miranda

CaeliMommyUSMC

Same here.

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

I am good at wrapping boxes....LOL  If they are odd shaped, they look like they were wrapped by a baby!

mykidsrock234

I try to make it pretty and perfect but after a while I give up. I just tell myself its going to get ripped open anyways..

Q0112
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM

my gift wrapping isn't perfect..but it gets the job done. Easier when something is in a box. If it's off shapped or has weird corners..i usually use tissue paper instead of wrapping paper.

I love my daughter more than anyone on this earth. She just turned four years old. ***I lost 50 pounds. 40 Pounds to go!***                                               I love my boyfriend. Five months till our 1st anniversary.

lovinmykiddo07

Yes, I think my 2 year old could do a better job. ;)

twilight3
If i am in a hurry...i suck...if i'm not i'm good at it!!

R.I.P. dad 9/7/09

dannysgirl77

no I am really good at it, but I HATE doing it. I worked at a store that had this gift promotion thing...I had to wrap all 2000+ gifts. IT was ROUGH!

mykidsrock234
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I got my daughter a stick horse for Christmas, I'm ready to see how that wrapping job is going to turn out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)