• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think hes really in jail? Updated*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM
  • 27 Replies

edit** Well I'm not going to call the jail because im useing a prepaid phone and im not going to waste my money on him. I thought about this a bit and I dont care either way..If he is in jail well thats his on stupidity and I dont feel one bit sorry for him. If he isnt well then again its his own stupidity..My son is young right now but someday he'll be old enough to see that daddy was never here and my ex will be sorry. I'm completely drained and I just can't deal with this man anymore. All I have ever asked of him is to help out with his kids. He cancels on visitations,does not help buy there things and now he can't even take his son to the doctor. And if he is actually in jail well then I am sorry that I talked about him but  why was he dumb enough to steal stuff and get thrown in jail? What kind of an example is that??? Every single day of my life has been a fight with this man and I just can't anymore. I'm not going to contact him ever again. If he comes to me and asks to see his kids I won't deny him but I won't believe it until hes standing in my doorway to get them. Sorry for the sudden vent. Im just wore out. He at one time was such a good dad,but once our youngest was born he changed.

O and my neighbor said that she would take us to the er tonight. He has been sick for a couple days now and I don't want to wait any longer to get him some medicine. Poor baby is miserable and has barely slept =(

ok so my ex was suppose to take our son to the doctors today. I cannot drive so that is why he had to take him. I texted his sisters phone (he lives there,he has no phone) and told him the time-she texts back "okay I'll tell him,hes not here right now" I asked if he would be home in time to get the time and take him she said "O yea he should be back soon,they went to work for a bit" they being him and her husband. So like 10 minutes later I get a private phone call..Its my ex. He says "did heather (his sis) call you" im like no why "cause i'm in jail"I ask him if he's in jail how he's calling me and he says the cops let randall keep his phone.

Okay I dont think he's really in jail...I mean first of all if he was why didnt his sister tell me that instead of saying he'd be home soon? And I highly doubt the cops would let them keep the cell phone on them. But I guees its possible since randall is military and always gets away with stuff. But I still think hes just trying to get out of taking his son..this is the type of thing he does all the time.  What do you think?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakeandEmmasMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:46 PM

If he does this stuff all the time I probably wouldn't believe him.  The letting the guy keep the phone thing is fishy too.

mommy2twoangel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM
They will not let them keep their cell phones. I don't think he is in jail. Why wouldn't his sister have told you?
oboe_chik
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Yeah they wouldn't have let him keep his phone...no question on that one. When my DH was arrested wayyy back when he said he had 15 cents in his pocket and they took that and gave him a check for 15 cents lol. But yeah it sounds fishy.

You can call the jail and see if they have him...its public record here and they will just say yes or no, but I don't know how it is where you are though.

Saffyre
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Sounds like he's lying to me. The cops here (Utah) don't let ANYBODY keep their phones in jail or the holding tank - regardless of military status. His sister said they'd be back and they just went to work, then he calls you - not 10 minutes later - and says he's in jail? Sounds like a steaming pile of BS to me.

3greatkids751
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:51 PM

If he has done this before and has gotten away w/ it don't believe him.. Also another red flag here is letting him keep his phone?? I think not.. My DH was arrested on base before and they DIDN'T let him keep his phone lol..  I think your DH is trying to get out of taking his son to the DR because he has something better to do.. GL and I'd stay one step ahead of him and you personally call the MP's on whatever base he is on and see if he's really in jail.. if not then you caught him in a lie! GL mama and keep us updated ok..

pregnancy

Wifey to my Marine since 3/7/07, Mommy to 3 little princesses- Faith Grace 2/16/02,    Kaylee Marie 3/14/04, Madison Ava 1/24/08.. Our first little prince is due 3/27/10

i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM

They search you before they put you in a cell so unless that cell phone was up his ASS then your SO is a fucking liar.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

mandy716
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:53 PM

If he is calling from "Randall's" cell phone why would it have shown up private.  If he was calling to tell you he was in jail and he happened to have a cell to use why would he block the number?  FISHY

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:53 PM

lol, sounds like my step dad. Everytime we needed him for something he would dissapear for a few days/weeks then hed come back and tell us some crazy story on how the cops beat him, threw him in a ditch and it took two weeks, a month for him to get out and come home. I didnt realize how horrible he was until I was an adult and we asked him to work on our home. We gave him money and he went to the store to but stuff for the house. Then we didnt hear from him for a month. Then one morning he called and said he was on his way and that he got put in jail. lol It took him so long, to do everythingf and the only reason we let him do it was because he was cheap and did great work when he actually showed up. We were left with a giant hole in our floor for a month I would wake up wiht giant cats in the house . lol sigh good times. Yea sounds like a story because I have never heard of people in jail havint phones.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Call the jail and find out

mymomisthebomb
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM

I hope he wouldnt stoop that low, but it sounds like he sure did. Jail is jail and you dont get the luxury of keeping your phone. Man, that sucks I hope the baby is just going for a rountine checkup. If not and the baby is sick can you ask his sister to come and get yall so you dont have to miss the appointment? Sorry I wish I was closer I could offer a ride!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)