Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Normal?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 14 Replies

Is it normal to want another baby even though I have a 4yr old and 6 month old? I know that I don't want another baby right now but I have already told hubby that once the baby is around two I would love to have one more. I know most people would not even think about wanting another baby with a 6 month old in the house, but I love it! Lol am I normal or am I totally off the wall?

All I Ask For Anymore by Trace Adkins Filmed 9/2/09 and included real, honest to God military members and families.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM

I started wanting another baby when DD was 4 months old!

stephy_85
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM

I jokingly asked hubby if he was ready for another one while we were still in labor/delivery/recovery. He just gave me a wide eyed look of fear lol.

Quoting isra1986:

stephy_85
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM

bump

mitch576
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:11 PM

you're high.. on crack... or perhaps your have carbon poisoning from a faulty heater or something?

lol

joking.. sort of. lol

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

raegansmom

I don't know, I am only having one so most would say I am not normal.  Here's a bump though!

Paesana82

Same here. After both my kids, I talked about having another either in the hospital or on the way home from the hospital.

I have an almost 3yr old, a 16mo old and I'm prego.....lol, so if you're crazy, I'm crazy too!

Quoting stephy_85:

I jokingly asked hubby if he was ready for another one while we were still in labor/delivery/recovery. He just gave me a wide eyed look of fear lol.

Quoting isra1986:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

CafeMom Tickers

kylismomma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:12 PM

I think it's normal! I am still pregnant with our second and wondering if and when we should have a third, haha! =P

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy
tigerlillyt7
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:13 PM

You are fine.Im not the normal one! I have a 12 and 13 yr old and I run an in home licensed daycare with two babies and I want another one! Im the crazy one..lol

mommibee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:15 PM

It is normal to want to have more kids, just like it is normal to not want to have more kids.  It all depends on how you feel.  Woman have a natural instinct to want more babies.  It can sound irrational at times but I believe that it is perfectly normal.  If I were able to have more I would.  I don't think you are weird at all.

stephy_85
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:15 PM

bouncingWay funny!!! Lol I am pretty sure the carbon detector is working and no crack here I'm still bf'ing, last time I did it the baby was up for days lol j/k I would never really do crack.

Quoting mitch576:

you're high.. on crack... or perhaps your have carbon poisoning from a faulty heater or something?

lol

joking.. sort of. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)